Once a wildcat, always a wildcat

Zac's pov

Now we dance our asses off to the last dance we were gonna dance in this movie. Probably we're never gonna be shooting another one of HSM. I took Nessa's and Ash' hands and we jumped to end our choreo. "And cut!" Kenny said as he started clapping. Everybody started cheering and hugging each other. I hated this moment. It was like a farewell. I grabbed Corbin and gave him a hug. He was my bestfriend in the show. After that cheers and tears and hugs, we went back to our room to get ready for the farewell party. After about half an hour of getting ready Nessa texted me she was ready. Then, I go straight to her room. Suddenly the door swung open before I even knock on it.

"Wow you look soo beautiful" I said as I stare at her. She was wearing this brown dress that makes her look so gorgeous. "Hey hottie" She said and kissed me then I took her hand and we walked to together to the party. The party was held in the roof top of our hotel. It was kinda like a dinner party. When we arrive there we took a seat with our names on them. It was a table of 6 and of course the 6 of us sat there. "Aw you guys look so cute! Let me get a picture of you both" Ash said and she took pictures of us. "Let me see" Nessa said and there was 4 pictures. Ome of them was Nessa smiling as I look at her. I actually didn't realize I was staring at her. Then it was Nessa hugging me and biting my cheek and I was laughing. The other one was me kissing nessa's cheek. And the last one was us just smiling normally. "Aw so adorable" She said. "You're adorable" I said then she leaned in and kissed me.

"Aw, do you remember in 2005 you guys were dating but you were trying to hide it from everyone but then you guys were so bad at hiding it" Monique said. "And then the time we caught them making out in the trailer. And then the next day everybody knew and everybody was like, i knew it" Corbin said. "Man that was 14 years ago" I said. "Ooh and how during audition. We would always see them partnered up" Lucas said. "Aw that's sweet you guys. But let's stop talking about me and Zac. What about that time Ash and Lucas never talk to each other, but when they do. They always fight" Nes said making people laugh. "Ooh and when all Corbin and Zac does in the set is prank prank prank" lucas said. "Oh that was good man" I said giving Corbin a high five. "And how we got back at Zac by putting toilet rolls in his trailer and splashing water on him" Ash said. "Hey I got some of em too" Nes pouted.

"I know you all are big actors and stuff now, and you guys did tons of great movies. but To be honest, HSM is like the best days for me. It was one of the most amazing days of my life. And I'd like to say thank you, to all of you" Monique said. "Aw Mon! I totally agree with you. I had the best time of my here" Nes said sweetly. "Me too" Ash said. "Yeah, me too" Corbin and lucas said. "Okay, to be honest. HSM will always have this special place in my heart. If it wasn't because of HSM I wouldn't be the same person as I am today. So thanks to all of you too" I said. "So cheers to HSM" Nessa said as she lift her glass up. Suddenly Kenny was on the stage, then everybody paid attention to him.

"High school musical was made to inspire young people. To make people smile. I was actually nervous, to make this HSM4 Because it's been 10 years after that and I was scared it wouldn't feel like HSM. The energy would be different. The chemistry between the actors would be gone. But guess what? You all did a wonderful job. Like the 6 of you, you never see each other full team. Like all 6 of you. And these 2 that's playing the lead, you guys never talk and meet each other for 10 years but when you both work together again, I can feel the connection and chemistry just like the old days. I just love you all so much. Well after this I don't think we're making another high school musical, but who knows? So I'm just gonna say, thank you all so much. I'm gonna miss all of you. Nessa's and Ash' dancing for warm up, Lucas' practicing the jazz square, Corbin's and Zac's Prank that he always do to us. And all others, team and casts. I'm gonna miss each and everyone of you. So let me say this, once a wild cat is always a wildcat! So let's enjoy this farewell party alright?!" Kenny said and everybody cheered.

Corbin, Lucas and I was just sitting down and drink when we saw the girls together outside. We decided to go up to them. "Hey what's up?" I said. "We were just saying, how much we're gonna miss this" Ash said. "I was just sad at the thought that after HSM3, we hardly see each other. We actually never see each other. Well, for me. This isn't just work. But you're all a family. I know some of us are getting really busy with their careers and life. But, we all can't just forget about each other like what happened before." Monique said. "Well you know what? I know this may sound like we're kids, but let's promise to each other. Let's promise that we're not gonna lose contacts with each other. We'll always see each other once in a while. But full team?" Nessa said glaring at me. "Okay I promise no matter what happens in life, I'll always find a way to see you guys" I said.

"Me too" corbin and lucas said. Then we looked at Ash who's already in tears. "Aw Ash, we promised not to cry" Nessa said. "I'm sorry I just-" ash sobbed and I just put my hand on her shoulder and pulled her into a hug. Then Monique started tearing up and I pulled her into a hug too. I looked at Nes who is teary but just smiling at me. "C'mon group hug" I said and we all just held on to each other. Suddenly I feel a tear going down my cheek. Okay. Nice. Now I'm crying. Suddenly we heard somebody taking a picture of us. It was the photographer. "Sorry, I just had to capture this beautiful moment" He said. "No worries. Thank you so much" Nessa said. "Aw no way man you crying?" Corbin asked hitting my back. "What no I'm not" I said. And Nessa went up to cup my cheek and wipe a tear off. "Alright, you know what? Enough with this. Let's go back inside and enjoy the night" I said and grabbed Nessa and Ash.

I sat down by myself as I watch Nessa dancing with Ash. I can't stop admiring her beauty. She saw me and walked up to me. "What are you doing here by yourself?" She asked. "I'm just enjoying the moment" I said. "By yourself?" Nessa asked and she leaned in to kiss me. "Will you dance with me?" Nessa asked and I stood up and grabbed her hand. Suddenly the song turned to Can I have this dance. "Wow, perfect timing" I said and turned to the DJ who's putting his thumbs up at us. I wrap my hands around Nessa's waist as she wrapped her hands around my neck tightly. "Take my hand, take a breath pull me close and take one step" she sang and I pull her closer to my body. The rest of the night we danced and sing. It wad the moment that I'll remember for the rest of my life. My team, my family, my wildcats.