Big news

Zac's Pov

I woke up to the sun shines brightly to my face. I looked down to see Nessa still asleep on my chest. She's so beautiful and sweet. I love her so much. I move the hair out of her face so I could see her face clearly. I leaned in and kissed her forehead. Suddenly she opens her eyes slowly. "I'm sorry did I wake you?" I asked. "It's okay. I like waking up like this" she said and leaned in and kissed my lips. I grabbed her hand with the ring and intertwined it with mine. "Last night was amazing" she said. "It really was" I said kissing her fingers and going up to her hand, shoulder, and neck. "I'm going to take a shower, you wanna come?" She asked sitting up. "Well duh" I said and lift her up bringing her to the shower.

After shower we changed and we had breakfast. Nessa decided to cook for me. "So what are we having, Ms Hudgens?" I asked. "Something special. Your favorite pancake. For all the things you've done for me, you should at least get a delicious pancake" She giggled. "That's so sweet. It smells delicious by the way" I said kissing her cheek and I sit on the chair watching Nessa cook. "So today, for lunch. I'm planning to go to your mom's house so we could have lunch with her and Stella. and tonight we're having dinner with my family. Would that be okay?" I asked her. "Aww of course. I'm so excited to tell them" She said. "Of course. We need to announce the big news" I said then I opened up my phone and looked at twitter. Then there was tweets about Nessa and I. Gossip about engagement. "An insider told that Zac efron proposed to Vanessa hudgens last night" I read out loud. "What? How would they know? There wasn't any paparazzis" She said. "Could be the guy in the building. Dylan asked for permission to that guy." I said.

"Aw, what are we gonna do? Are you alright with them making rumors and stuff?" She asked. "First of all it is not a rumor, it's real. Isn't it? And second, I'll be more than happy to announce to the world that I'm engaged to the girl of my dreams. If only you're fine with that" I said. "Aw of course I'm fine with that" She said. I decided to post the pic that Dylan and Ash took of us. But I decided to post the one in the restaurant when I was holding on to Nessa's hand and she was grinning in the background. "Look" I said to her. "Aw that's so sweet" She said and I posted it with a heart emoji. And yup everybody started going crazy in the comments. I decided to put away the phone and eat with Nessa. "It is so delicious. Thank you" I said. "I'm glad you like it" she said. Then suddenly she stared at the plate and just played with the food. "Hey are you okay?" I asked holding on to her hand. "Um yeah, I just. Would it be okay if we go somewhere else first before to my Mom's?" She asked. "Of course" I said.

The place was to Vanary's grave. At 12 o clock we arrived there and to be honest I was scared Nessa was gonna go all sad and stuff but she deserves to see her. I held on to her hand tightly then she kneels down next to her. "Hey baby! We've missed you. I'm just here to tell you that, mommy and daddy are now engaged. We are so happy but I wished you were still here. But of course you're not. No matter what happens to us, we will always remember you. We love you" She said as tears run down her cheek. I cupped her cheek and wiped a tear away. We stay there for a while and when we were ready we left and go to Nessa's Mom's house. "You okay?" I asked. "Yesh I'm totally fine" She said and we get off and knocked on the door. Then suddenly Stella opened it. "Hey!" Nessa squealed and hugged her. We got in and saw her mom. "Hey mom!" Nessa said as she hugged her. I walked up to her and gave her a hug. "Did you do it?" She asked and I just looked at Nessa telling her to ask Nessa.

I walked up to Nessa and wrap my arms around her waist from behind. "Baby I think they wanna hear now" I said. "Okay, Mom, Stell. We're engaged" Nessa squealed as she showed the ring to them then the girls hugged. "Congratulations Zac" Stella said. "Thank you" I said. Then Gina went up to me and hugged me. "I'm so happy for you" she said with teary eyes. "Thank you" I said. We had a great time having lunch at Gina's house. After that we hang around there and then we go home and get ready for dinner with my family. "You look beautiful" I said as I walked up to Nessa who was looking at herself in the mirror and kissed her neck from behind. "You look super hot" she said turning around and kissing my nose. "Let's go?" I asked. "Let's go" She said and we went to the car. "So uhm by the way, just like what Stella said before. She was right. I mean as much as I love to call you my fiancé, but I'm really excited fo call you my wife. So, we should start planning soon." I said to her as I drive.

"Aw, baby. So sweet" She said. "So tell me about your dream wedding" I said. "My dream wedding? What about your dream wedding what do you want?" She asked. "Nes, first of all. I know you've got everything planned out in your head about the dream wedding. And second of all, I don't have anything planned out. My dream wedding would be marrying you. And I think you're making my dream come true" I said. "Oh god, I love you so much" she said taking my free hand and pressing her lips against it. "So tell me" I said. "Okay so I've got 2 choices. One, we get married at the beach during sunset or sunrise. Two, we get married in a forest and the forest is all decorated with white flowers and lights. I know it might be too much, and I'm fine if-." She started.

"Perfect." I said. "Perfect?" She asked. "Baby, I love nature. It's perfect." I said. "But the thing is I don't know if I want to get married in the beach or the forest" She said. "Okay, I think I know just the place" I said. Then we arrived at the restaurant. I parked the car and I held Nessa's hand and we walked hand in hand to the restaurant. We saw where my mom and Dylan was so we greeted them. "So what's the big news?" Mom asked as she gave the menu back to the waitress. Then Nessa showed her the ring. "Ah? Oh my god! Baby congratulations" Mom said as she gave Nessa a hug. Then she walked up to me and hugged me. "I'm proud of you" She said. "Thanks mom" I said. "Aw so have you planned the wedding yet?" Mom asked. "Actually, just the place" Nessa said. Then she told mom what it was. At about 10 we finished dinner.

As we were about to leave I saw paparazzis waiting outside. "Oh god, don't tell me that's for us?" I said. "Argh god. Why do they have to do that?" Nessa groaned. "Dylan, I think you should take your brother to his car first" Mom said. "No, mom it's okay. I'll see you both later. Love you" I said. I grabbed Nessa's hand and walked outside. Then paparazzis started following us and take pictures of us. "Zac, Vanessa tell us about your engagement." One said. "Congratulations" the other one said. Lots of questions were asked to us but we just stayed silent. Unless when they say congratulations we just say thank you. I walked Nessa to her seat first and I sit down on the driver's seat. "Hey you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, all good" She said and I leaned in to kiss her. Then we left.