Reunion

I take a bite of my toast as I scroll through the tagged photos of me on Instagram. Most of them were Zanessa photos. I smile to myself thinking how most people wanted Zanessa to happen just as much as me. If only she wasn't with Austin.
"Zac for you!" Dylan said as he hands me the mails. There were lots but there was one that caught my attention. To Troy Bolton, (Zac efron). The envelope was red with yellow writing.

I open it up to see an invitation letter. 'You are invited to a High school musical reunion dinner.' and at the bottom there was a smal paper and there was writing with a pen that says 'We hope Troy Bolton would show up this time- K' It says they invited us through email aswell. I checked it up. Yes they did. It was delivered 10 minutes ago. Suddenly there was notification through messages from my phone.

Corbin: Hey bro! Have u gotten the invitation letter yet? I hope you'll show up this time 😉
Ashley: Hey Childhood friend! I've missed u so much. I hope you'll show up in this reunion. You are friends now with Nessa right? so there wouldn't be a reason for you to not show up. haha miss u xx
Lucas: Hey Zac! Hope u'll show up this time 😄

I reply to each of the text. Saying I'll come to the reunion. I'm friends with Nessa now and there's no hard feelings, and I'm sure the HSM fans are going to be extremely happy. So I figured I'd come to this reunion. Suddenly there were texts from a group chat. I take a look at it, and all 6 of us were in this group. I look at Nessa's number and decided to Add to contacts. They were all talking about how excited they were for the reunion.

Monique: I'm super excited! It's been years.
Lucas: I hope to see you all on Saturday!
Ashley: Everybody is coming to the reunion right?
Corbin: Well, I'm coming. I heard Kenny has something important to say.
Nessa: Of course I'm coming!
Monique: Great! Can't wait
Monique: Zac? U're coming too right?
Ashley: I'm sure he is coming

suddenly I got a text from Nessa. 'Hey zac! I really hope i'll see you on the reunion dinner on saturday'
me: Hey Nes! Yeah, I'll come! See you on saturday
Nes: Yesssss! 😊 See yaaa!
I decided to reply to the group chat.
'Troy Bolton is coming!" And everybody started getting so Excited.

————————————

Today is the day of the reunion. Now I'm driving to the hotel we decided to have the dinner in. The hotel was fancy. I parked the car and checked my self out from the window of my car. It was a formal dinner so I wore a Grey tux and a white shirt.
"ZACCC!" I hear a yell behind me. It's that a fan? I looked behind to see Ash running in excitement towards me.
"Ohh my god! I've missed u so much" I said to her as I hugged her tight. She has always been like a sister to me.
"It's been years! And you look great!" She said as she pulled away from the hug.

"So do you!"
"And nice blond hair too" She said laughing.
"Funny"
"Hey I was serious!" She said frowning, I laughed and give out my hand to her and she takes it. We walked to the elevator and went up to the place where we're having the reunion.
"Ahh, I miss my cheeky sister" I said smiling to her.
"And I miss my annoying brother" She said. In the elevator she asked a few stuff about Nessa. I told her the story in Lily's birthday. She got excited and she started saying stuff how we belonged together and I just ignore her.

When we arrived in the ball, my eyes caught an amazing view of an angel in a maroon slit cut dress and the dress cuts down to her chest. She looks so beautiful.
"There's the love of your life!" Ash teased.
"She has a boyfriend" I said to her. We greet the others. Everybody was there. As I get closer to Nessa I felt like my heart is about to jump out of my chest.
"Nice to see you again Zachary" She said looking at me with that brown sparkly eyes. I pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek. I miss doing this to her.

We took a seat with our character names on it. It was a round table and I sit next to Corbin and Lucas.next to them was Ash and Monique, and Across from me was Nessa. We ate dinner while catching up. Somehow I kept on looking at her and think how beautiful she looks. Every part of her was so perfect. If only she was still mine, I'm not gonna take her for granted again. Suddenly I hear somebody making a fake cough. I followed the sound and it was Ash who was doing it. I rolled my eyes at her and continue to eat. After we eat our dinner Kenny goes up to the front and make a speech.

"First of all I would like to say thank you all for coming. It's great to see you all back together. It's been 13 years after HSM and 10 years after HSM 3, and I'm so grateful that I get to see you all turn from kids to Mature Adults like you all are right now. And I'm so glad that Zac is here with us now!" Kenny said and I smiled at him. "Yes it is a HSM reunion, but I also have an announcement I'd like to make. Do you all know the fake trailer the fans made for HSM 4? And what do you all think about that?" he asked.

"Ooh the trailer! I loved it!" Monique said.
"Yeah, It looks real somehow" Corbin said.
"I'm sure the fans are hoping it'll be real" Lucas said.
"OMG, you are planning to make HSM 4 are you?!" Ash asked excitedly.
"If you are, I would totally go for it. It'll be awesome" Nessa said.
"And Along with the scriptwriters I've started writing the scripts of HSM 4. But, I don't wanna go any further before I ask you all if you are all willing to do it. I understand you all are getting busy with your lives, so I'm not gonna force you into it but I want you to make the decision coming from the bottom of your heart"

"I'm totally up!" Corbin said.
"Me too" Lucas said.
"Me three" Monique said.
"Of course I'm up" Ash said. I felt Nessa's eyes meet mine. I felt like she was trying to figure out something.
"100% yes. I'd love to do it" She said. Now, everybody was looking at me. With hopes in their eyes. Of course, I didn't want to ruin it for everybody. But I think about my self too. I just remembered my manager said there will be an upcoming movie and I was totally getting the part even without auditioning, and It was gonna be a big break for me. But of course this is HSM! This is how I started. But, I can't stand looking at Nessa everyday without me falling back in love with her. So what should I do?

"I understand if you can't. And I'm not asking you to answer now, you have time. But just so you know, there is only 1 Troy Bolton in this world, and without him, there would no be HSM" Kenny said. I look beside me and see Corbin with hope in his eyes but he was saying stuff like it's your choice to me. I look at Nessa and how I wished I could look at her everyday, no matter if I fall in love with her I'll try to hide it.
"Troy Bolton is back!" I said and everybody started cheering.