Her presence

Zac's Pov

I took Chris to get some flowers for Ash near our hotel. When we're done, we get back to the hotel. I said goodbye to Chris because he went to his room first. Then I went to mine. When I was there I see Nessa with the blonde hair guy. And Ash was staying still behind Nes. I was already mad thinking why is he here. And suddenly he slapped her across the face. I was furious and it felt like I was about to explode. He can't lay his hand on Nessa ever again. I abruptly tackled him across the hall. Throwing punches at him. He punched me across the face giving me stars in my vision and I tasted blood in my mouth. I kicked him and started throwing lunches back at him. I can hear Nessa crying and Ash trying to stop us.

"Stop Austin Stop!" Nessa yelled going between us. "Move" Austin said and pushed Nessa away. I grabbed his fist and shoved him to a wall. "Listen, I can do more damage. So if I were you I would never lay a hand on Nessa again. And fuck off" I said to him and let him go. He looks at Nessa one more time and left. "Zac you're bleeding" Nes said as he held on to my hand. "Hey I'm fine. It's only my lips" I said. Nes handed Ash the hotel key card and Ash opened the door. I went straight to the bathroom to wash my face and clean the blood off my mouth. Nes came and looked at me from up and down. "No Zac, it's not only your lips. Your cheek, your eye." Nes said looking anxious.

"Here some ice pack. I took it from your fridge" Ash said handing it to Nessa. "Thanks Ash" I said sitting down on Nessa's bed. "Ash, I'm so sorry. I know you're gonna have lunch with Chris' cousins." Nes said. "It's okay really. I just hope you two are okay" Ash said. "I'm afraid you'll b late, here's the dress Ash. Thank you so much" Nessa said. "Are you sure? You both are okay?" Ash asked. "We're fine Ash. Have fun" I said to her. "Okay, if you need anything just call me. I hope you'll feel better Zac. Love you both" Ash said and left. "How do you feel?" Asked nessa. "I'm fine trust me" I said.

I start to feel nausea so I ran to the bathroom and puke it all out. Yep, even though I managed to beat his ass but he's done pretty bad damage to me too. "Okay I lied before, but Now, i feel okay" I said she looked at me and just shakes her head. "Here, I'm getting you a water" Nes said as she hands me a toothbrush and she left. When I was done I followed Nessa to her bed to lie down. "Hey, I'm so sorry that happened" Nes said grabbing ny hand caressing it. "Nes, I'm okay. Are you though?" I asked her touching her red cheek. "C'mon Zac. Of course I'm okay" She said. "No Ness. I know you. Tell me, What's in your mind?" I asked.

"I just, I never want to see him again. But-" she sobbed. "Okay. Come here." I said pulling her in my arms. "I'll make sure he's never gonna see you" I said and pressed my lips on her temple softly. Somehow I forgot all the pain that's going in my body. Now I just concentrate on her scent, her warmth, and her presence. I am so inlove with her it's crazy.