No chemistry!!!

Zac's pov

It's been days since I saw Nes with Austin. I don't know why it just hurts me so much that I can't look at her anymore. Everytime we do rehearsal we both just don't look at each other or say anything. Which is really disturbing. I miss Nessa I really do. But she's already happy with Austin. And I can't change that.

Nessa's pov

I never talk to Zac now. I think he's even afraid to make eye contact with me. Probably he's like that because he thinks I ditched him a couple of days ago. I may have did but that's because of Austin. I wanted to tell him but I just can't and I have a feeling he hates me now. Now we're doing this dance rehearsal and I have a feeling me and Zac are not doing well. And I can see the frustration in Kenny's eyes. "Okay! Stop. Let's just finish today's rehearsal. I can tell that you're all are tired. There's just no chemistry at all. Especially for You both" Kenny said as he points at me and Zac.

"C'mon. You both always have this strong chemistry. That's why I always make you both partners since like more than 10 years ago. Since the audition. Now I just see No chemistry and you both are really awkward with each other. You have to know That the heart of this song is in Gabriella and Troy. It's been really bad for the last couple of days. And I'm ending it today. I want the Troy and Gabriella to be back tomorrow. Now thank u for the rehearsal today, and I hope tomorrow wouldn't be like the last couple of days." Kenny said and walked away. I can tell he was pissed. I feel bad for Kenny. I didn't realize My action and Zac's been effecting the whole team.

I don't know why I just feel so angry. With my self and with Zac. I walked out of the rehearsal room fast so I can walk alone. "Nessa! Nessa" Someone called out. But I kept on walking. "Nes c'mon"Zac said as he pulled me. He was being gentle but somehow everything that he does just makes me angry. "What? Zac! You're gonna say it's my fault for stooding you up on the date. And now we don't talk. We barely even look each other in the eyes. Now I'm sorry for leaving you in the date. But you should know, that day Austin came. And he's asking me to get back together with him. And he kissed me, I was angry so I went up to my room. I didn't wanna see anybody. And guess what? You didn't even call me or ask me where I was." I said. "Nes I don't know what to say" He said. "Of course." I said "Nes, I-" he started. But I saw the rest of the team just arrived and I don't want them to know what happened between Zac and I. "I need to go." I said and walked to Ash leaving him there.

—————

I get out of the tub, and put on a pair of shorts and baggy shirt. I turned the tv on and started watching Friends. Suddenly there's a knock on the door. It was Ash. "Come in" I said and sat back down on the bed. "What's wrong Nes? You don't even tell me anything anymore" Ash said with her arms crossed. "Okay fine. You know after Zac's news fighting with.." I started. "Yeah and then?" "Well after that Zac and I had sex." "OHMYGOD! I'm so happy! What happend? And How was it?!!" Ash squealed. "Well, we were a little bit fighting and he accidentally said that he loved me. So I kissed him and it lead to there." I explained.

"Oh my god! So what does that mean?" Ash squealed. "I don't know what it meant for him. But argh. Ash. It felt like I had found the thing that I have lost for years." I said. "Do you love him?" She asked. "You know my feelings about him before I do" i said. "See! I was right" she said. "Yes you're right" i said. "So what happened now?" She asked. "Well the next day Zac asked me out on a date and i got there early. And guess who was there?" I said. "Oh don't tell me it was Austin?" She guessed. "Yep. And he apologized to me and started kissing me. So I just broke up with him. And I just left and went back to my room. So probably when Zac got there, I wasn't there and he might've thought that I stood him up. But he didn't even call me to ask me where I was" i explained.

"Oh. So that's what happened." She said. "Yeap" I replied. "Are you gonna try to talk to him again?" She asked. "I'm waiting for the right time." I said. After that Ash and I just watched friends together. It's always been great to be with her. Suddenly theres a phone call from Mum so I went out to the balcony and answered it. Then I heard a knock on my door. "Ash can u please get that?" I said . "Okay" she said. When I was done with my call i went back to my room. Ash was gone, but Zac was there holding on to a bouquet of flower.

"Ash left. And nice shirt" Zac said smiling at my shirt. I just realized it was his shirt. I stole it from him that night. "Sorry I forgot to ask. you were asleep" I said. "It's alright. They're yours. I like it on you" He said and put  a bouquet of flower on my table. He sat down next to me. "Look Nes. No you didn't stood me up on the date. But I-. That evening, I was there and I saw you with Austin and you were holding hands and I saw you guys kissed so I left. I'm sorry I didn't call you. But I was so hurt and I see you and I thought you were happy he's back" He explained.

"Oh god Zac! I'm not happy. And I hated that kiss. I don't ever wanna see him again. I'm so sorry that happened. But me and him broke up already" I said. "Yeah. I'm sorry, But I'm kinda happy about that" he said smiling. "I'm happy about it too" I said. "So.. can we just start over?" He asked caressing my hand. "Of course" I said. He leaned in and kissed my lips softly, giving me shivers all over my body. "Nessa, would you like to go on a Order some food- stay in- date with me?" He asked. "Yes!!" I squealed and kissed him.

We Belong Together (Zanessa fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें