Park

Vanessa's pov

Last night we just came back from our honeymoon. Dubai was amazing and Santorini was so beautiful and romantic. In our honeymoon I did things I thought I'd never do. But of course, Zac is so adventurous and fun. Right now is 12 o'clock. Yep, we were so tired we woke up at noon. Zac was still asleep right next to me so I decided to make brunch. So when he wakes up we'll eat together right away. When I'm done cooking I grabbed the plate and put it on the dining table. As I was about to go back to the kitchen to get the smoothie I made I was shocked to see Zac right in front of my face. "Fuck" I gasped. "You scared me!" I yelled. "Sorry" he said and leaned in to kiss me softly. "Good morning" He said. "Good morning" I said and checked him out. He was shirtless and he got so tan from our honeymoon. No wonder almost every teen out there are crazy about him. He's hot.

"Like what you see?" He chuckled. "What?" I asked acting dumb. "What?" He said impersonating me. "Whatever, here I made brunch" I said. "Mhmm looks and smells so delicious" he said taking a seat. Then we started to eat. "We need to go to my mom and your mom's house later" I said. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that" He said. Suddenly I have a facetime from my mom so I answered it. "Hey Mama" I said. "Oh hey baby, how was your trip?" She asked. "Awesome, Zac and I are gonna come by later" I said. "Okay baby I miss you, where's Zac?" She asked then I showed her Zac. "Hey Gina" she said. "Hey Zac, Wow you are so tan" She said. "Yeah, from the honeymoon" He chuckled. "Well I'll see you both later when you come by. Byee love you both" She said and ended the call. Then suddenly I got a facetime again from Zac's mom. "Hey Vanessa" She said. "Hey Starla how are you?" I said. "That's my mom?" Zac asked looking at the phone.

"Aw how's the happy couple?" She asked. "Great" I said. "Yeah, Mom. I tried to call you but you didn't answer" He said. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that" She said. "So why didn't you call me back?" he asked. "Because I wanna talk to my daughter" she said. "Vanessa, look what I've got you" she said showing me a pretty beach dress. "Aw so pretty" I said. "I knew you'll like it. You see I actually wished that Zac or his brother were a girl so I could buy pretty dresses for them. But you know? You don't always get what you wished for. But now I can buy you dresses" She said excitedly. "Cool Mom. I'm sorry I'm not a girl" Zac said. "I love it Starla thank you so much. Well Zac and I are gonna come by later" I said. "Oh great! I've missed you both. See you soon!" She said and end the call. "I told you, she loves you more than me" Zac said sitting down on his seat. I rolled my eyes at him thinking how he's being ridiculous.

—————

Last night Zac and I went to my mom and his mom's house. Today was just another lazy day I loved. We were just being lazy on the couch napping and watching movie and eating snacks. I was just enjoying the time I have with him like this before he goes to shoot the movie in Japan or both of us gets busy. Zac sat up and went to the pantry to get some food or something. "Damn, it's so empty. We got no food left." He said. "Wanna go grocery shopping then?" I asked. "Sure, but do you wanna go jogging in the park first? Then we go to grocery shopping after?" He asked. "Okay, let's go. I'm gonna change" I said and so did he. We drove down to the park and parked there. We both wore hats to cover some of our faces. "Let's go?" He said. "Yep" I said then surprisingly he gave me a peck on the lips. He always surprises me with the kisses he gives me and it makes me love him even more.

After we jogged around the park we sit on the bench facing the playground. "Oh look at that twins they're so adorable" He said pointing out the twin girls playing in the sandpit. They both were wearing the same clothes and it makes them look even cuter. "I know right. Do you want to have twins?" I asked him. "Of course 2 kids that looks exactly the same but have different personalities can it be any cuter?" He said. "Do you want twin girls or boys?" I asked. "God I can't pick. Girls would be so adorable and gorgeous because they'd look just like you. And boys would be adorable and cool just like me" he said winking at the end. "God you're so cute" I said kissing his cheek. Suddenly there's a boy about 7 years old that was going on hid roller blade falling off right in front of us. Zac immediately rushed up and picked him up. The boy looks at his bloody knee and elbow and cried right away. "Hey hey is your mom here?" Zac asked as he comforts the little boy. "The on with the blue shirt" the boy said pointing at a pregnant lady sitting on a bench reading a book.

I go up to her and told her what happened then she rushed over to Zac. "Oh my god honey are you okay?" She asked hugging her son. "You need to clean them right away" Zac said. "Okay let's go to the car. Can you walk?" She asked and the boy tried to walk but he was in pain. "I'll carry him where's your car?" Zac asked. "Right there" she said and we walked to the car. We sat him down on the bench in front of the car and she took the first aid kit in her car. I looked at Zac who was really good at comforting the boy. His mom walked up to the boy and she tried to kneel down which was hard for her to do since she was probably in her third trimester. "Miss I've got it. I know what it's like to be in a third trimester" i said as I kneel down and took off his roller blade then Zac started cleaning his wounds. "Okay buddy, this might hurt just a little bit but you're a strong guy aren't you?" Zac said to him. I can't help but notice the mom was secretly crying as she looks at Zac.

"Miss are you okay?" I asked. "I'm sorry, it's just his father just left us 8 months ago and right now a man is taking care of him so it's just-." She said. "I'm sorry, I understand" I said. "It's okay. You guys must be a great parents" She said. "Actually we were never a parent. We lost our baby, during birth" I said. "Oh I'm really sorry, you guys deserved better" she said. "Done! This guy is as strong as a superman" Zac said giving the boy a high five. "Thank you so much, you guys would make great parents" She said. "Thank you, take care" we said and walked up to our car hand in hand. "I love you so much. You'd be an awesome dad" I said as we got in the car. "I wanna be one" He said. "I mean I don't wanna rush on anything, but. It'll be great if we're not old when we have kids. I mean we're already 33 and 32" He said. "Okay" I said smiling from ear to ear. "Daddy" I said kissing him.