After the question

Vanessa's Pov

I was sobbing, and Zac he was trying so hard not to cry. I was shocked to see him like this. I never thought he would ever propose, but here he is now in one knee holding on to a ring. So finally, he asked me. "Vanessa Anne Hudgens, will you marry me?". He looked at me with hopes in his eyes. "Nessa, just so you know, I'm not doing this just to make you happy. But if you would wanna be my wife, you'd make me the happiest man on earth. I love you so much. So please will you-." He said but I cut him off by kissing him. I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. I kissed him like this would be the last time I kiss him. "So?" He asked after we pulled away.  "Yes" i whispered. "What?" He asked shocked. "Yes Zac. Yes" I yelled. "Oh my god" He said to himself making me laugh.

He grabbed the ring and looked at my hand and looking confused. "I'm sorry, I'm really new at this kind of thing. which hand?" He asked embarrassed his hands were still shaking. "This one" I said to him. So he put it on but his hands were shaking so it was kinda hard to put the ring on. "God I'm so nervous it's so embarrassing" he chuckled. I go closer to him and kissed his both of his hands. "It's okay" I said. He put on the ring and it fits me perfectly. I looked up at him and see tears strolling down his cheek. I wiped it off with my thumb and he leaned in to kiss me. "Awww" somebody said from behind. I turned to see Ash and Dylan there. Taking photos of us. "Do you wanna go get dinner?" He asked. "Of course" I said. "Okay, can you please wait with Ash in the lobby? I need to do something with Dylan first" he said and so I went with Ash.

"Arrghh! My bestie is finally getting married!" Ash squealed. "You knew?" I asked. "Of course I knew. You know the anniversary dinner? I helped him with that. And he got you the ring as well it matches your necklace" Ash said. I checked my ring out and I just realized what it looks like. It was just like the ring that I imagined. But it's way bigger. And yes, it matches my necklace. "Oh my god. It's so beautiful"I gasped admiring my ring. "I know right? He has such a great taste" Ash said. "It must've cost him a fortune" I said. "Oh don't even ask how much it is" Ash said. "Well how much is it?" I asked curious now. "Well that is a 15 carat diamond" Ash said. "100 grand?" I asked shocked. "No, more" Ash said. "Oh my god that's crazy" I gasped. "Times that by 4.5" Ash said. "Oh god Zac" I gasped. "That's how much he loves you" Ash said and I looked at my ring.

Suddenly Zac came with Dylan bringing a box. "Let's go?" Zac said grabbing my hand. "Thanks bro I owe you" Zac said to Dylan. "Thanks to you too Ash" Zac said and gave Ash a kiss on the cheek. "Well congratulations to you both! Argh" Ash squealed. "Thank you both so much" I said. Then Zac took me to his car. As we both got in the car he looked at me and smiled so wide. He took my hand and kissed it. "Is this real?" I asked. "Yes babe, we are getting married" Zac said and he leaned in to kiss me. I being my hands up to his hair and plays with it as he caress my waist. "I love you so much" I said in between the kisses. "I love you way more" Zac said. "No way" I said and he just nods and smiled. "Let's go?" He said.

He took me to this very fancy and romantic restaurant. He actually already booked it. In the restaurant there was lots of lights and there was the city view from here. We ordered the food and I can't help but stare at the ring. "Do you like it?" Zac asked. "I really love it bu Zac this is too much" I said. "Do you like it though?" He asked. "Yeah of course. But this must've cost you a fortune" I said. "Nes, you deserve way more than this. But I fell in love with this ring just when I saw it for the first time" He said. He then held on to my hand and took a picture of me. "So all those time when you said you didn't wanna get married it's fake?" I asked. "Yeah, I wanted to know whether you want it as much as I do or not. But Well in the old times it wasn't fake." He said.

When the food came, we eat. We had such a great time. "Aw the food was so good" I said as Zac sit on his seat. "I know right" he said and we drove off. I turned on the radio to listen to a song and we danced and sing together in the car. "Thank you for everything" I said to him in front of the door. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tight. Then suddenly the door opens. "Hey are you tired?" He asked and I shook my head. Suddenly he turned on a music from his speaker. "Dance with me?" He asked asking for my hand. And so I gave it to him. I wrap my arms around his neck as his hands were on my waist. We slow danced to the music and it felt good. "I'm so happy. I don't think I can ever be happier than this." I said. "What about when we get married? Or we meet our baby for the first time?"he asked.

"Oh that's right" I giggled. He stared at me and leaned in to kiss my lips softly and slowly. Which gives me shivers all over my body and made me weak. I licked his lips asking for entrance and made the kiss deeper. Then he lifts me up and pressed me to the wall. He moved his lips down to my cheek and my neck. Making me moan. His warm soft lips felt so good on my skin. He moved his lips down to my chest and he strips me off then carried me to the bedroom. The rest of the night went like a blur. But I knew it was one of the best I've ever had. I fell asleep on his bare chest as he caress my bare back. I wish I could stay right in this moment.