Date?

Zac's Pov

I woke up to the sun shining brightly on my face. All of a sudden I remembered what happened last night. It was one of the best night ever. It was special. I turned to the other side and opened up my arm widely hoping Nessa would be in my arms again. But nope. I look at the empty side of the bed to find a note on the pillow. 'Good morning Zachary! How was ur sleep? Sorry for leaving early I need to go back to my room before Ash come over. I'll see u in rehearsal xox' I smiled widely as I read the note. I put the piece of paper in the drawer making sure it's not gonna get lost.

A smile formed on my face as I look at my phone there was a picture of a fan posting 'Zanessa' pictures. I miss being with her. But I'm confused has she broken up with Austin? Or what happened last night. What did it mean to her? I'm sure it meant the whole world for me. To be able to hold her in my arms again. But i just really need to talk to her about it again. But I had a feeling she's done with Austin. If it's right then I could be with her again. And this time I'm never gonna let her go.

I look at the time and it's 30 mins til 10 oclock. Yep. I need to get ready real fast. I quickly put on a jogger pants and black shirt, and head to the dining room. When I get there I see the whole team eating their breakfast. I took a seat next to corbin and across me there's Nessa who is now chit chatting with Ash. She caught my eye contact and smiled sweetly. I eat my breakfast in silence since I don't feel like talking. I just feel like eating and watching how beautiful Nessa is. When we're done we walked to the dance studio to do rehearsal but I'm not gonna see Nessa for the whole day since she's practicing choreography with the girls and I'm with the boys.

Somehow since the morning I've been wanting to say something to her. Just talk about it. "Nes!" I called and she turned around and walked over to me. "Yeah?" She smiled. "Where you gonna be at lunch?" I asked. "Not sure, why?" She said. "Do you wanna have uh- lunch with me?" I asked nervously. "Sure. Where?" She asked. "I'll see you in the Italian restaurant in front?" I said. "Okay" she smiled. "Alright" I stared at her big brown eyes. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. And her lips. Argh I can kiss it all day. "Nes let's go!" Monique called out. As I do the rehearsal I kept on thinking about Nessa and how I'm really excited to see her.

Nessa's Pov

I can't believe what Zac and I did last night. It was one of the best night ever. Somehow it felt like everything I have lost came back. It was amazing. How gentle and romantic he was. He's perfect and I wish I could be with him again. I wish Austin would never come back to me. I'd never wanna see him again. I went to the waitress and asked a table for 2 people. I sat down on the chair and waited for Zac. I looked at the time and yep. I was 30 mins early. I don't know why. I'm never early. The one who's always early is Ash or Monique.

"Hey babe" a voice said. I turned around and I was shocked. "Why are you here Austin?" I hissed. "Because you're here" he said walking up sitting on Zac's seat. Nice. "How did u know i was here?" I asked somehow panicked. "I tracked you down with my phone Ness. Look I just wanna say I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen. And I'm really sorry. I never wanna hurt u again" Austin said as he took my hand and caress it. "No! You can't just hurt me and come back to me apologize and think it's all gonna be okay!" I yelled as I pull my hands away frim him.

He put his hand on my neck and suddenly pulled me to kiss me. Or should I say eating my mouth? I was disgusted by his action. So I pushed him away. I wanted to slap him across his face But I don't wanna make a scene. I'm still thankful that nobody is watching us right now. "Fuck off" i hissed at him and walked out the door. In front of the restaurant he caught up to me and pulled my hand. "Nes. Wait" he said pulling me. "Austin! Fuck off! Okay! You hurt me enough! I am done of your bullshit and I don't ever wanna see you again" I yelled. "You can't fucking break up with me" He hissed. "Well I just did. Don't ever come near me again" I said. "Fucking slut" he hissed. "Goodbye Austin" I said as I ran up to my hotel room with tears streaming down my face. I opened the door to my room and jumped in my bed and cover my face with a pillow.

I hate him. I was supposed to be with Zac. But he came and wrecked my day. I don't know where Zachary is right now. He didn't even try to call me aswell. But I don't wanna talk to him either. I don't wanna let him see me cry. But I'm so glad Austin and I broke up. I hope he'll never see me again.

Zac's pov.

I looked at my self one more time in the mirror. I looked okay. I was wearing this black long sleeve button up shirt but I fold it up to my elbow and a pair of jeans. I put on heaps of perfume and walked downstairs. I was so excited for the date. I was early because I wanted to go to the florist near the hotel to get some flowers for Nessa. I bought a beautiful expensive bouquet of red roses for Nessa. It was simply beautiful and elegant. Just like her. As I was about to open the door to the restaurant something hits me. Nessa was sitting on a table. Looking beautiful as ever. But she wasn't alone. There's a blonde guy infront of her holding on to her hand.

My head is about to explode. I can't believe that jerk is back. Holding on to her hands. And from here, she seems to enjoy his presence. All of a sudden they kissed. I was boiling. I can't see this anymore. It hurts too much. I walked away quickly and run to my room. I lay down on the bed and run my hand through my hair. I was stressed, and angry, heartbroken. Everything bad mixed in one. I can't believe they got together again. She doesn't deserve him. But who am I to tell her what to do. I took my phone and started to look at the photos of me and Nessa. It was so cute it looked like we belong together. But we don't. She will never move on from Austin. Without realizing, I fell asleep.