Mama G!

Zac's Pov

I woke up in my bedroom back in L.A. I went to the kitchen to cook some English breakfast for Dylan and I. "Hey smells so fuckin good!" Dylan said tapping my shoulder. "God Dylan what do you usually eat when I'm away?" I asked him. "I order some food, or Cereal" He replied. Today is the third day since I'm back from Utah. Kenny gave us all a 1 week off to rest and go back to our family. Suddenly my phone rings to see Nessa face-timing me. "Morning hottie Argh I miss u so much it's crazy" Nessa said. "Morning beautiful and I miss u too" I said. "Here say Hi to Dylan" I said showing the camera to Dylan "Hey Dylan!!" Nes said. "Hey Vanessa" Dylan yelled.

"What you doin?" she asked as I turn the phone back to me. "I'm cooking breakfast. You?" I said. "I just finished eating breakfast and now I'm just watching tv. By the wayy, I want to ask you something" She said. "What's up?" I asked. "Well, I'm having dinner with My Mom tonight at her house. And I'd love it if you can come too. And Stella would be there aswell" She said. "Okay, what time should I pick you up?" I asked. "I think we'd go at 4 but I want to see you before then" She said. "Okay Got it" I said. "Okay then, continue on your cooking. I'll see you soon. Love you" Nessa said. "Bye love you too" I said and she ends the call.
————

I put on a button up shirt and fold the sleeve up to my elbow. I grabbed my favorite bottle of wine that  Nessa's mom always loved back then. When we were dating I used to give her some for dinner. Before going to Nessa's house I decided to go to a florist to get her some flower. I knocked on the door to find Nessa still in her robe. "Hey! I'm sorry I just finished taking a shower" She said. "It's alright. Here for you" I said handing her the flower. "Aw I love roses. Thank you so much" she said and gave me a peck om the lips. "Alright I need to get ready. Just make yourself comfortable" She said. I flip through the channel but I got bored. I went to Nessa's room and knocked. "Come in" she yelled. When I get in she was still trying to find her clothes. "I got bored watching TV i'd rather just watch you getting ready" I said sitting down on her bed. "Does this look good" She said showing me an outfit. I want to say she always looks beautiful but if I say that she might think I'm not paying attention to her question. "That's perfect" I said.

She put on her outfit and do her make up. When she's done we went to the car and get to her Mom's house. "So I got your Mom something. Look at the back"I said. "Wow she'll love it Zachary. Thank you." She said. "So uh does your Mom knows I'm coming" I asked. "Nope I just said I was gonna bring my date she asked but I said it was a surprise." She said and turned on the radio. Suddenly Rewrite the stars was on. "Argh I love this song" She squealed. "It's my Song" I said. "Yeah that's why I love it more" She said and kissed my hand and started singing.

Nessa's Pov

I opened the door snd went straight to the kitchen with Zac behind me. I saw mom and Stella cooking dinner together. "Hey smells good in here" I said to them as I walked up to mom wanting to give her a hug "Aw hey darling and where is your date?" mom said and she looked surprised to see Zac behind me. "Oh my god. Zachary David Alexander Efron?" She asked. "Yes mam" he replied smiling. "It's so good to see you! I've missed you so much" Mom sad and walked up to Zac giving him a hug leaving me 'un-hugged'. "Come here I'll hug you" stella said giving me a hug. "Aw it's so good to see you too Mrs. Hudgens" Zc said. "Wow Zac you so mature now, it's been a long time" Mom said. "Yes It's been 8 or 9 years?" Zac said.

"Well I'm glad you're here" Mom said. "Thank you, well I got you something" Zac said handing her the wine. "Oh I loved this for 9 years I couldn't find it anywhere" Mom said. "Yeah, I remember this used to be your favorite, my cousin just sent me loads so I decided to bring a couple for you" Zac said. "Well thank you" mom said. "I have a feeling Mom is even more excited to see Zac more than me" I joked to Stella. "Well you know Zac is mom's favorite" Stella said. "I know" I smiled as I look at Zac and Mom chatting. "Well he is very charming tho" Stella said. "Quit staring at him. His mine" I giggled. "Well, I can't help it Nes, he's my crush when I was like 9 years old okay?" Stella said making me laugh.

Suddenly Zac came over to us. "Hey Stel" he greeted and pulled her into a hug. "Hey, nice to see you Zac" She said. "So do you need any help Mrs. Hudgens?" Zac asked. "Oh Zac. i just realized. Have you been calling me Mrs. Hudgens? You know what you should call me." Mom Said. "Sorry Gina" Zac said. "Better. And by the way, don't worry. Stella and I've got this. You snd Vanessa should just relax first." Mom said. We had dinner, we chit chat and drink. It was fun. When we were done Zac and I offered to do the dishes, and mom let us.

"Well Mom seems so excited to see you" I said. "Yeah, i'm so happy to see her" Zac said. "How was dinner?" I asked. "Well of course I had so much fun" he replied. Once we're done we washed our hands and he stared at me smiling. "What?" I asked. "Nothing, I'm just so happy right now" He said and tucked a hair behind my ear. "I love you" I said snd he leaned into my forehead snd pressed his warm lips on it. We spent the rest of the night talking, watching, looking at pictures and for the first time in years. I feel so peaceful and loved. I feel home. We went home  at 11. I didn't realise when we were on the way home, I fell sleep.m When I woke up, it was bright and I was wrapped in Zac's arms.