Mrs. Efron

Vanessa's Pov

We took lots of pictures with the family, friends, groomsmen, bridesmaids, and just the two of us. Afterwards we had break for a while before our reception. Zac and I decided to wait in my hotel room first to relax for a while. The cute thing is since we got married, he never let go of my hand. As we got in the room he closed the door behind him. I looked at him and see him smile nervously. "What?" I asked. "We're finally alone, I'm just kind of tired of seeing everybody, I think I need some alone time with you just for a minute " He said. I moved closer and wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist and held me close to him. "Me too. Have I told you, you look so handsome?" I asked brushing his hair. "Well, have I told you, you're the most beautiful person in the whole world? Especially in this wedding dress" he said caressing my lower back. "Yay, I got married today! Call me Mrs Efron now" I said grinning. "God I love you so much" he said and leaned in to kiss me. Suddenly the door barged open. "Vanessa, Zac. You both have 28 minutes left until your reception. So if I were you both I would relax my feet. And make sure, do not mess up your dress and tux!" Ash said, then she looked at us and grinned. "Oupsie, did I interrupt?" She said closing her mouth. "Well-." Zac started to say but then Stella, Adam, and Dylan walked in the room giggling.

"I told you this place is great right?" Dylan said. "Awesome" Adam said. "Hey guys, is it cool if we hang here? I wanna spend time with you guys before you both go to your 1 month honeymoon" Stella said. "Yeah why do you guys take a long honeymoon? Where are you both even going?" Adam asked. "Oh they're going to" Dylan started to say. "I haven't told her yet guys" Zac said nervously. "Do you wanna tell me now?" I asked. "Yes!" Stella squealed. "Okay, fine. Where's your bag?" He asked and I pointed at the wardrobe "why?" I asked then he just goes there and grabbed a paper there. Then he hands it to me. I unfold our paper and it shows pictures of south africa, bora - bora and Santorini, Dubai. "Mhmm What are these pictures?" I asked. "Well, you said those are the places you've wanted to go. So we're going to all three of them" Zac said. "Oh my god!" I squealed running to Zac hugging him tightly. "Are you for real?" I asked. "Yeah, we're moving places every one week. I hope you're okay with that" he said. I just crashed my lips against his. "I love you" I said. "I love you more" he said. "Oh far out. I wanna get married with Zac now" Adam said. After a while of chatting with them in the room the reception was about to start. Then we get ready and head to the beach.

As we walked in, lots of people were already there and they were clapping for us. We started to have dinner then it was our time to have the first dance. "First dance as Mrs. Efron?" Zac said taking my hand. I kissed his cheek and we walked to the dance floor. Then the song to our first dance, turned on. It was Back at One by Bryan McKnight. I grabbed his hand and shoulder then we slowed dance to the song for our first dance as a married couple. "Everything is so perfect." I said. "Has your dream come true?" He asked. "Yes. But this turns out to be way better than my dream" I said. "Any more dreams that I can help you make come true?" He asked. "Well I've got the wedding, and you're taking me to all these places so... I think you've made all my dreams come true Zachary" I said. "Well, I have 1 thing. Do you think you can make it come true?" He asked. "What is it?" I asked.

Then he pulls me closer to him and he caress my lower back giving me shivers all over. "I want a family. I want to be a father. I know what happened to Vanary was very traumatizing I understand if you don't want it and I'm totally fine. But I just wanna say, I had a dream of becoming a father. When the time is right, I thought it'll be amazing if that would come true" He said. I cupped his cheek and leaned in kissing his lips deeply. "I'd love to" I said. Then he hugged me and spin me around. "Let's give them a show now?" I asked. "Yeah" he said and we started dancing like we rehearsed. It seems like everybody was very thrilled. Afterwards we had dinner, drink, we greet people then we danced. "Vanessa, Your dad must be very proud of you. You deserve a father daughter dance. I know I'm nothing like your father but if you want, I'd love to do the father daughter dance with you." Kenny said to me. I realized I was tearing up. I do want a father daughter dance. "Yes please" I said, then the song changed to Isn't she lovely.