Tux & dress

Vanessa's Pov

It's 2 months left til our wedding. Today I decided to go get the wedding dress, and Zac a tux. So I'm going with Ash, Stella, and my Mom to get my dress. And Zac is going with Dylan, and his Mom. I go down to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Zac was there all ready to find his new tux. "Somebody's ready to get his new tux" I said and kissed him. "Yeah. My mom's gonna be here any minute" He said. I put the bread in the toaster and waited. Suddenly I heard music playing and I feel Zac spin me around to face him. He wrap his arms around my waist and pulled me close as he started swaying side to side. "What are you doing?" I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck. "What does it look like?" He asked. "Dancing" I giggled. "You got that right" he said and spin me around. "So tell me why are we dancing again?" I asked.

"I don't know. Well we are on no sex thing til marriage so," He said. "So..." I said. "This could be our way of making love" he said making me burst out of laughter. "Okay?" I said. "Okay" he smiled. I wrap my arms around his neck and continued moving hips from side to side but making sure every part of me was touching him. I turn around and rolled my hips and I turn around to face him again and put my hands under his shirt and kissed his neck. "Since it's our new way of making love, we should do it right then" I whispered in his ear and licked it at the end making him groan. "You are very bad" He said and lift me up and put me on the counter and started kissing me.

"Whoa ah. Did I interrupt on something" Somebody said. I turned around to see Zac's mom. "Hey Mom!" He said and rushed to her and hugged her. "Hey Starla" I said and kissed her cheek. "Well sorry for interrupting but we need to go in about half an hour" she said. "We were just dancing Mom" Zac said. "Aw so cute" she said. "Hey Starla" I said and kissed her cheek. "Aw, my daughter. Have you found the wedding dress yet?" She asked. "I'm going to find them today" I said. "Oh Vanessa. You are gonna be the most beautiful bride. I'm so happy" she said cupping my cheek. "Thank you" I said. "Have you had breakfast mom?" Zac asked. "Already" She said. "Okay, lemme finish this and we'll go" Zac said. "Vanessa, don't forget to send me a photo of the dress later okay?" Starla said. "Of course but make sure Zac doesn't see it" I said. "Of course he won't. Let him see it on the special day" She said kissing Zac's cheek.

Zac's Pov

After breakfast mom and I head to the place to get the tux and we'll see Dylan there. Yes, Dylan is my best man. Now it's my 4th time trying on the tux. Somehow none of them felt right. "C'mon Zac. It's just a tux" Dylan said as I check myself out on the mirror. "None of them feels right. Nessa is gonna look so beautiful. And I want her to think that she married the right man" I said. "You don't even have to dress up, she knows you're the right man for her" Mom said. "You know what I mean" I groaned. "Try this one" Dylan said handing me the tux. I tried it on and cringed as I look at the mirror. "God I look like a waiter" I groaned and sat down. "Did your fiancé give you any clues on what her dress look like sir?" Jamie said. He's the one that works there. "No, she would never tell me" I said. "Aw I know. Awww she looks so beautiful" Mom said smiling widely. "Where?" I said standing up.

"Hey back off" Dylan said pushing me away. Jamie and Dylan walked to mom. "Ah she looks so beautiful! Very gorgeous!" Jamie said as he claps his hands. "Damn, so beautiful. For the second there I forgot she was getting married with my brother." Dylan said. "Dude don't look at her. She's mine" I said. "I know I know" He chuckled. I tried to peek mom's phone but I still couldn't see. I really want to see her right now. "Ah I think this would look good. Try it on" Jamie said. I took it to the changing room to try it on. Then head outside. "Ah! I love it!" Mom squealed. Then I looked in the mirror, and yep. "I think this is the one" I said.

Vanessa's Pov

I left about 30 minutes after Zac. I drove down to the wedding dress and see Stella, Mom, and Ash there. "Oh my god there's so many I'm confused" I said. "Well, remember when we were talking about wedding dresses back then?" Ash asked. "When?" I asked. "God a long time ago. In the set of HSM 2005. Well, just get something like that. You said that it was your dream wedding dress right?" Ash said. "Oh yeah, let's see" I said and looked around. "What kind of dress did you want?" Stel asked. "Something like, a mermaid dress?" I said. "Ooh, try these" mom said as she hands me 3 dresses. "Okay, thanks mom" I said and tried them on. But I wasn't really sure. Then I grabbed a couple more dresses. I tried the long sleeve mermaid dress.

"What do you think?" I asked. "Really?" Ash asked. "Nope" Stel said. "Do you have anything else honey?" Mom asked. "Argh picking wedding dresses is so hard" i groaned and tried on more dresses. It was my 8th time trying to find the dress. Then I find a dress that I liked. It was an off the shoulder backless mermaid dress. It was so beautiful, i hope it looks good on me. I tried it on and looked at my self in the mirror and smiled so wide. "Oh my god!" I squealed. "Hey you okay?" Ash asked. Then I get out. "Oh my baby!" Mom gasped.

"I would love to marry you in that dress right now!" Ash said. Then I looked at Stel who is now just staring at me with tears in her eyes. "Perfect" she said. "Would you like to try it on with the veil miss?" The lady asked. "Yes please" I said and she guided me to find the veil. I picked one and tried it on and showed the others. "You are so getting married in that dress!" Stella said. And I looked at my self in the mirror and I imagined Zac seeing me like this. I hope he'll like it. Because for the first time in a really long time, I think I look perfect.