Plan

Vanessa's Pov

I drove off fast leaving Zac behind. I'm angry with my self. Why did I let him hug me and then kiss me? Why? I'm confused. I want Zac, I love Zac. But I want my happily ever after. I want a marriage. I want to be a bride. Will that ever happen if I'm with Zac? I grabbed my phone and called Ash. "Hey what the hell happened?!" Ash asked. "Can I stay at your house?" I asked. "Yeah of course" I said. Then I drove off. My eyes are puffy and my cheeks are wet. I made a mistake. And now I'm lost and confused. Do I want marriage or do I want Zac?

Before I even get to knock on the door, Ash opened it. I hugged her tight. "Nessa what happened?" She asked. And I just sobbed in her shoulders. "Come in" she said and brought me to the couch. "Where's Chris?" I asked. "Oh, he's at an emergency meeting" She said grabbing me a drink. "Here, drink first" she said so I did. "So it started off from days ago. Zac kept on talking about how awful marriages are. And he made a point that he doesn't want to get married. Okay. Sure. But he kept on talking about it. In the wedding as well. I was annoyed. So after I talked to you, I sat outside with myself. And all of a sudden, Austin was there" I said. "What?! Austin? Wait he's friends with Sarah, i forgot" She said. "Yeah, and then we talked. Then I wanted to go back to Zac, but he asked for on last hug" I said.

"Don't tell me Zac saw the hug" Ash said. "No. He saw me kiss Austin as well" I said. "What Nessa? Why would you do that?" She yelled. "I'm sorry. I didn't know how it happened. I was so confused with Zac. And Austin was the one who leaned in. But I pulled away as soon as I realized it wasn't Zac" I said. "Baby I'm sorry" She said. "And on the way home Zac wouldn't talk to me. Until at home, he decided to sleep in other bedroom and we fought. He wouldn't let the kiss go." I said. "Nessa he's not gonna let it go that fast" Ash said. "I know, but argh. I didn't mean for that to happen." I said. "I'm sure you don't" Ash said. "And then I told him how I had a lot in my mind. And that I wanted to get married and stuff. And he said, okay just get married with Austin then. And then I left" I said.

"What? He said that?" Ash asked. "It's like he didn't care at all if I leave him" I said and burst out in tears. "Oh Nessa. No. I'm sure he cares so much. He was just angry. I'm sure he doesn't wanna lose you" Ash said. "No he doesn't care Ash. I love him so much. But I've dreamed of becoming a bride since I was 5. And I don't think Zac can do that. And I made a huge mistake. I don't wanna leave him. But, if I want to find my happily ever after. I have to let him go" I sobbed. "Oh, Nessa. Come here" Ash said and hugged me. "I'm sure everything is gonna be alright" She said.

Zac's Pov

I called her so many times and she didn't respond. I called Ash as well. She didn't respond. I called Stella and Gina she wasn't with them. I sit on the couch staring at the engagement ring. Nessa and I want the same thing. But she just doesn't know it yet. But she kissed Austin. It hurts me so much. It was long until she pulled away. Did she enjoy it? Does she miss him? Suddenly there was a knock. I run to the door hoping it's Nessa. I was disappointed. "What do you want? Nessa's not here" I said. "No, actually I came to talk to you." Austin said. So I let him in. "Look, uh. I'm sorry that happened. I really am. I'm not trying to get Nessa back I promise. And it is not her fault. I kissed her. I just. I'm not gonna lie, I still can't move on from her. But Zac, you're the only man in her heart. I know it since that time in her birthday. Even when she was with me, you've always had a special place in her heart." He said.

"What's your point? She probably still has feelings for you since it took her that long to realize it was wrong" I said. "God. No Zac. She was just confused and lost. She said she was stressed out that she wants to get married but she loves you. And you don't even like the idea of marriage. That's why it took her that long. Trust me, I know her. I've been with her for a long time and I never see her look at me the way she looks at you. She loves you so much. Believe me. And you'd be stupid to not marry her." He said. "I am marrying her. I already got her a ring. I was just making sure she wants it that bad. I didn't want to get married at first but she changed everything." I said. "Alright then just go after her. I'm happy to see her that happy. I swear, I'll never go near her again." He said. "Alright, thanks. I hope you'll find the right girl." I said. "Thank you. Good luck" he said and left.

I'm glad he came. It gave me hope. I hope whatever he was saying is true. I grabbed my phone and called Nessa and she answered quickly. "Nessa, I am so sorry. I love you so much, can you please tell me where you are" I said. "Zac it's me" A person said. "Ash?" I asked. "Yeah. Nessa is here. You're crazy!" She yelled in her whisper. "What crazy what? Where is she right now and why are you the one who's answering? Look before Austin came to apologize to me and it's not Nessa's fault. I forgive her. I'm fine. Just please I want her to come back" I said. "She's taking a shower. Look, right now she's having doubts about you. She thinks you would never wanna get married and she's ready to let you go." She said. "What?! I'm about to propose!!" I yelled. "I know!" She said. "Did you tell her anything?" I asked.

"No I didn't, I figured you'd get mad if I had told her." She said. "Okay good Ash. Just, what should I do?" I asked. "You took it too far. With the not wanting to get married. She stressed out, then she let Austin kiss her because her head is not working properly. Then you guys fight, then you made sure again that she knows you'd never wanna get married and now she's thinking of letting you go!" She said talking really fast. "Nooo she can't do that. God." I said. "God Zac just think of something" she said. "Okay, uhh. Can you please get her to come to the place where we auditioned?" I asked. "What? What audition?" She asked. "The first high school musical audition. Tomorrow in the evening. Please just, get her to come. Make up some lie or something"I said. "Oh there. And what the hell are you gonna do?" She asked. "I'm gonna propose to her" I said.