Reveal

Zac's Pov

Now Nessa is 6 months pregnant, and Ash wanted to throw us a gender reveal party. But Nessa doesn't know it was gonna be today, so it's a surprise for her. The party was in her backyard and Ash, Stella and the others are getting ready. But for a couple of days she was staying at my house. I bought her a beautiful dress for her to wear. I told her we were going to my cousin's birthday party. So she's getting ready right now. I waited for her in front of my car as I warm it up. Then suddenly she got out and locked the door and walked up to me. She looked so beautiful. The dress was a champagne colored dress and it was short in front and long at the back. She looked like an angel. "God you look so beautiful" I said kissing her. "You ready?" I asked and she nodded. Then off we go.

"Okay Nes, I'm gonna need you to cover your eyes with this" I said. "What? Why?" She asked. "I have something for you. Just please close your eyes and open them when I tell you to. Pleasee" I said. "Fine" she said. It looks like she wasn't happy. But I'm sure she will be when she arrived. I texted Ash that we were close. "Can I open them now?" She asked as I stopped and park in her drive way. "No babe, just please don't peek yet okay?" I said. "Fine!" She growled. She gets grumpy easily now but I understand. It wasn't her, it's the mood swings. I open her door and took her hand as I lead her to the backyard.

Everybody was already. My parents, her mom, Dylan, Stella, Kenny, Ash, Monique, Corbin, Lucas, family, and other friends are here. The decoration was great. It was pink and blue. And it says 'Baby Hudgens-Efron gender reveal'. "We're ready" I whispered to her, and i open her blindfold. "Surprise!" Everybody yelled. She looked around and hugged me. "Aw thank you" she said to everybody. "It's Ash" I said. Then she went to hug Ash. I was sitting with Dylan and the guys as I watch Nessa with Hailey, Ash, Stella and the girls. She looked very happy. "Man I can't believe you're finally gonna be a dad" Adam said. "I know, i thought I never want to be it. But now all I want is to meet the baby" I said. "My boy is all growned up now" Hugh said with his Australian accent and pat my back. " Just wait until your baby held on to your finger for the first time. Then finally you'll realize you're a father. I'm sure you'll make a good one Zac." Hugh said. "Thank you, I hope so" I said.

Vanessa's pov

"Nes, seriously you look good when you're pregnant" Monique said. "Mhmm, I should be pregnant for the rest of my life then?" I giggled. "How did Zac react to you being pregnant?" Hailey asked. "Ash. Tell her" I said. "He freaked out. Like silence. He didn't even respond. Even I wanted to stab him in that moment" Ash said. "Actually he did respond. He thought it was a joke" Monique said. "That is why I wanted to stab him" Ash said. "But after, he was really sweet and gentle and caring to me. It's funny he's so obsessed with my belly." I said. "Oh god, he was so sweet. He's treating Nessa like she's a queen" Stella said. "I am so thankful" I said staring at him. He caught me looking at him and he waved and smiled.

"You think he's gonna propose?" Hailey asked. "I don't know. I'm just gonna go with the flow. It's Zac. He's very unpredictable" I said. "Okay, but if he does?" Hailey asked. "Wouldn't it be amazing to get married with your first love?" I said and everybody started saying 'aww'. "Vanessa. There's somebody I'd like you to meet" Zac said from behind and I walked over to him. "Dwayne! How are you? It's been a long time" I said. "What? You guys know each other?" Zac asked. "We did a movie together Zac" I said. "Wow you're looking very good. How far along are you?" Dwayne asked. "27 weeks" I said. "Wow, and what was his reaction when he found out?" Dwayne chuckled. "He freaked out" I laughed. "I knew it. This guy just doesn't get it. Zacky, having a family it's great. Commitment is great. Look at me! I'm much more happier than before. And I'm married, I have a family. But it doesn't stop me from exploring the world. Going to adventures. Right?" Dwayne said hitting Zac's back.

"Thank you man. You're like an older brother I never had" Zac said hitting Dwayne's back. "But he's really great now. And so sweet. He's ready to be a father" I said and Zac put his arm around me and kissed my hair. "Aw nice. I'm sure you'll make a good father ay" Dwayne said and walked away. "You really think I'm ready?" He asked turning to face me as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Of course. You don't realize it do you?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck. "No. I mean Nes. If I look at you. I know you're already there. But me?" He said. "Zac. You'll make a very loving, caring, funny dad. I'm sure" I said and he leaned in to kiss me.

Zac's Pov

"Okay let's go love birds" Ash said as she pulled Nessa and I along with her. "So this is how it goes we're gonna use a party popper, you both have to press the button in the count of three okay!" Ash said handing us the button. I held on to her waist as we both hold on to the button. "You ready?" I asked. "Yes" She said. "Whatever the gender is I promise to love her/him unconditionally" I said. "Me too" she said kissing me. "Let's go!" Ash said. "Three, two, one!!!" Everybody yelled then we pressed the button. Somehow only gold shows up and a couple of seconds later pink shows. "Oh my god" she yelled running towards me. I caught her and hugged her tightly. People were cheering for us. It was the happiest moment of my life. "We're having a girl" I said to her. "A girl!" She whispered and leaned into me. It's all getting closer. And I'm going to be a father. I'm going to have a daughter.