News

Zac's pov

Today was a crazy day of course. I feel sorry for Nessa. I knew she hated the paparazzi. And it would be stressing for her to be in that position. Today Nessa wanted to cook me dinner. She begged me for it. Usually I didn't want her to do a lot of stuff, but it looks like she was excited to cook me some dinner so I let her. "The food is so delicious Nes" I said as I take another bite. "Your cooking is much more better, but you had a really rough day today and I want to make it up to you" she said and kissed my hand. I wanted to argue and say it's a rough day for her too. But she's the one that's keeping calm and say it was fine all the time.

After dinner cuddle on the couch and watch tv. It was news and gossip everywhere. "V Hudgens knocked up, and Zac Efron gone crazy" "Zac efron attacks Paparazzi" "V hudgens knocked up by Austin Butler / Zac Efron?" It was trending topic. And I hated it. I was still flipping through the channel hoping something good on tv would show up. But nope. Gossip everywhere. "Let's just turn off the tv" Nes said as she snatches the remote from me. She wrapped her arm around me and rest her head on my chest. "How is she?" I asked rubbing her belly. "I think she's okay. But I haven't felt her today" She said. "She didn't kick?" I asked and she shook her head in response. I lean my head to her belly and kissed it. "Hey baby, mommy and daddy missed you. How was your day? Can you please show us if you're listening?" I whispered to her stomach. "God" Nes gasped.

"You okay?" I asked. "She just kicked" she said laughing nervously. Suddenly Nessa's phone ring. "Hey it's Ash I'm gonna put her on speaker" She said. "Hey are you guys okay? I saw the news that looked horrible" She burst out. "Yes, we're fine" Nessa answered. "What? I saw you tripped in the video Nes. Fucking paparazzi" Ash said. "Yes. The fucking paparazzi went too far. And now, they're trying to make us the bad guys." I said. "Exactly. Who wouldn't get mad if anybody did that?" Ash said. "Exactly!" I said. "It's okay guys, just let it go" Nessa said. "Okay, no. I think you guys should say something. Through social media. Saying this kind of thing isn't right. So you'll be heard" Ash said. "You're right! Thanks Ash. I'm gonna do it now. Bye" I said and turned her off.

"What? What are you gonna do?" Nes asked. "Nes, there are lots of people like us. And this kind of stuff it's not right. Especially you're pregnant" I said. "I just wanna keep my family save" I added. "Fine, what are you gonna do?" She asked. "They already know you're pregnant. So do you wanna just tell them?" I asked. "Finally. Now I don't have to hide" Nessa said. Then I took my phone try to find a picture. I picked a picture of us doing a mirror selfie and I was hugging Nes from behind holding on to her belly. Then I posted it to Instagram. The caption was telling them we're having a baby, then afterwards I talked about how what the paps were doing weren't right.

Right after I posted there were tons of comments straight away. Saying congratulations, and telling us we were strong. Supporting us. "Aw they're being so positive" She said. "Exactly" I said. "Thank you" She said. "Hey, thank Ash" I said kissing her forehead. We watched movie for a while then suddenly we heard the door knock. I went up to open the door. The blonde haired guy was standing in my doorway smirking. "You fucking knocked her up?" He yelled shoving me and started throwing punches. I heard Nessa yelling for Austin to stop. I knew this was stressing her out. So I didn't fight back. I shoved him to a wall trying to get rid of him. Suddenly Nessa went in the middle of us trying to stop the fight. But he threw a punch, before it gets to Nessa I lift her up and turned us around so the punch hit my head.

"Nes, please don't come near" I said. I grabbed both of his arms and put it on top of his head so he couldn't move. "Listen you bitch, as much as I like to fucking fight you right now. I'm not gonna. Nessa's here and she's gonna stress. So just fuck off" I said. But he wouldn't listen and just started throwing punches at me. Suddenly Nessa came and took his hand. "Austin please. Stop" She cried. "He fucking knocked you up Nes" He said. "I know. But I love him and I'm happy for the baby. You and I are done Austin, but I don't want you to keep on fighting him. I want us to be friends. Please. You should move on, find somebody else. I'm already happy with Zac. So if you were my friend you'd leave us alone." She sobbed. She was in tears and her hand was trembling.

I was scared anything is happening to her right now. But my body is killing me right now. He looked at me and back at her. "Please" she whispered. "Fine" he said and let me go. Then suddenly he wrapped his arms around Nessa and she hugged back. "Thank you" Nes said. "I hope he can make you happier then I ever did" He said and let her go. Then he nodded his head towards me and he walked away and left us. Suddenly Nessa broke down in tears. Of course it was sad for her. I understand. Even though he was a douche but they were together for 8 years. "Hey are you okay?" I asked looking at her. "Yes, I'm sorry. It's just I didn't think he would-." She sobbed. "I know baby, I understand. Come here" I said pulling her into a hug and she cried in my arms. "Okay I'm fine now. Let's get you cleaned up" She said and walked me to the couch.