Party

Vanessa's pov

It's 3 days left til my wedding. I've been staying with my Mom and Stel at my old house. It's great to be with them again. Ash is coming over to my house to talk about my wedding this afternoon. I was getting more nervous each day, but I was excited as well. Thinking how I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with my first love and best friend. "Nessa, Ash is here" Stella screamed out as she walked in with Ash. "Aw here's my bride" She said hugging me. "Aw here's my maid of honor!" I said. "So" she said sitting down. "The food, perfect. The decorations perfect. The band, perfect. Flowers, perfect. Everything is perfect! Your dream wedding is almost here" she squealed. "Aw I love you" I said hugging her.

"How's the place?" Mom asked. "Perfect. It's so cute how they're getting married in nature. beach and forest." Ash said. "Yeah, Zac found that place." I said. "Aw, Smart, romantic, adventurous, hot abs, gentleman, caring. Can you find me another guy like Zac?" Stella teased. "Shut up you have a boyfriend" I said shoving her. "Aw There's Dylan, but he's almost like Zac. You and him used to be an item right?" Ash teased. "Argh, I hate it, just because Nessa and Zac were together back then, they have to make up a rumor that Dylan and I were an item aswell? Like wouldn't it be weird? Gosh" Stella said. "Kinda" I said. Suddenly somebody barged in the door. There was 5 men wearing all black with a black hood covering their faces.

"Hands up!" One of them yelled. I looked at Mom trying to see if she was okay but I couldn't see her. I was beyond scared right now. It felt like my chest is going to explode. Suddenly one of them grabbed me and covered my head with a bag or some thing and tied me up tightly. I think they were doing the same to the others too. Then he carried me to what I think is a car. Why would anybody do this? God I hope Zac would help me. The car ride was not long and they carried me straight away. I don't know where. "Where are you taking me." I yelled. "Shut up" he yelled back. After sometime he put me down in a chair. Suddenly somebody took the bag off my head and I see everything. "Surprise!" Everybody yelled. All my bridesmaids and close friends were there. Somehow Ash and Stel who was with me at my house wasn't tied up like me.

I see a banner saying 'Baby V's bachelorette party'. "Aw guys! I thought I was getting kidnapped" I said and everybody started hugging me. "Thank you all so much" I said. "Change!" Sarah said handing me a dress. I took it and went to the bathroom and changed. The party was so fun. We drink, we played games, we take pictures. I'm so grateful to have friends like them. At 4 am we were just sit on the chair and do nothing. Well, because some of us were kinda drunk. And so was I. "If Austin wanted to get married with you years ago would you say yes?" My friend Ales asked. "Uhh I don't think so. It's just different with Zac. I realized this 8 years that I was with Austin, I can never get Zac off my mind" I said. "Aww, it's so sweet how now you're going to end up with him" she said. "So how do you feel about getting married?" Leslie asked. "I'm nervous but I'm so excited. How do you think Zac feels?" I asked. "For all I know, Zac seems like he's very excited to make you his wife" Ash said.

Zac's Pov

At 9 pm my friends started coming for my bachelor party. "Yooooo, You ready?" Adam said yelling as he walked in the room. "It's your last night single! Time to partyy" Carlos said. "Okay, I'm not single guys please don't do weird stuff" I said standing up. "Alright-alright. Let's go!" Dylan said pushing me out the door. "Mom I'm going love ya" I yelled out before getting out the door. When I go outside I was shocked to see a limo parked outside my house. "Woah, you guys rented a limo?" I asked.
"Of course, it's a special night for you" Adam said and kissed my cheek. "God, why do you have to do that?" I asked. "I love you" he said and we sat down. We drank and listen to music in the car then after a couple of hours we arrived at the beach. And they guide me to a speedboat. "Oh wow, where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see" Carlos said. The speedboat took us to a big ship. I see lights and loud music from here. Yep, it's a club on the ship.

"bachelor party baby" Adam said as we hopped in the ship. Then he leads me to one of the best parties I've ever been to. There was a pool on the ship, great music, people dancing it's just so cool. "Wooh Hell yeah!" I yelled. we danced drink and party all night long. But I didn't wanna get drunk so I stopped drinking when I felt it was enough. "Dude have some more drink" adam said. Yep he was totally drunk. "This is the best club I've ever been to. Hot chicks in bikinis, wet and dancing. God! This is paradise." He yelled putting his hands up. Then suddenly there was a woman walking past us. "Oouuh mama." Adam yelled as he stared at her. "You are so pretty you know that? I'd love to take you to my apartment and we can-." He said walking up to her. "You are cute, but I'd rather do that with your hot friend" The girl said. "do you wanna dance with me?" She asked me. "Ah no thank you" I said. "Oh come on, I'm a good dancer. I'm very flexible" she said moving closer to touching my chest. "Oh okay, I'm engaged. Sorry" I said moving back and she just rolled her eyes and left us.

"Damn you are very committed" Adam said. "Of course. I love her" I said. "You know back to when we shoot Mike and Dave we would always talk about weddings and shit. I thought you would get married when you're like 40 or something" he said. "Yeah, but it's Nessa. She changed it. I love her and I wanna make her happy, and it would really make me happy to have her for the rest of my life" I said. "Argh man. I want that too! Why can't I get a girl like that. When am I gonna have my happily ever after?  When am I gonna get married and have a family?" He started crying his eyes out, and hugged me tight. "Okay see what I mean? You've had too much drink" I said. "It's not because of the drink. I'm just really sad" he said and continued crying. Then the rest of the guys came and looked shocked. "Argh party pooper" Dylan said. "Let's go to the beach house" Ryan said. Then we continued the party in the beach house. It was a fun night. I'm glad I have these guys.