I just wanna be with you

Zac's Pov

She was finally here. Looking so beautiful. She was the most beautiful bride I've ever seen. All I want now is to hold her hand and never let go. Stella placed her hand in mine and I held her hand tightly.
"You look so beautiful" I said kissing her hand. "Your hand is shaking so hard" she said. "I know" I said grinning. "Dearly Beloveds, We are gathered here this day in the sight of God and the company assembled to witness the giving and receiving of the marriage vows. When Zac and Vanessa came to me and ask if I could marry them. I said yes straight away and get my license as soon as possible. I was more than happy to be able to marry these two. The first time I see them was the first time they meet. Nessa was 15 and Zac was 16. They were so young and I could see in their eyes that they were perfect for each other and they were gonna be in love. That is why, I would always partner them up even though there were hundreds of other boys and girls. From that moment I knew they were meant for each other.

"In the set of the fourth film, we all found out that them both were dating again. And I was like, I knew it. They are meant for each other and they would always find their way back to each other. Thank you both for letting me be apart of your special day. I'm so happy. So I believe the bride and groom has their own vows they'd like to say to each other" Kenny said. Then he hands Nessa her piece of paper. "Thank you Kenny" she said as she opens up the paper. "Zac, you have been my bestfriend, My first Love, and My last. The best choice that I ever make in life was loving you. And the worst mistake that I ever did in life was letting you go. We have gone through a lot of things but we'd always find our way back to each other. Zac, You were always the person who put my happiness before you, you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible.

"So I promise, to always be there for you in every step of the way. to love you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems hard, when our love is simple and when it is an effort. I promise to show you, every day, that I know exactly how lucky I am to have you in my life. And Zachary, No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
I just always wanna be with you" she said smiling in tears. She was using the lyrics of the song. Then Kenny gave me the piece of paper but I decided to just put it in my pocket. "Vanessa, Years ago I never believed in true love, in marriage. And I didn't want to have a family. That's why I let you go. For 8 years, I was always thinking where I'd be if I didn't let you go. The others never lasts because deep in my heart I never stopped loving you. I have felt the worst pain, and that is losing you. And I never ever wanna put my self in that position again.

"Vanessa, you changed my view of marriage. Now all I want, is to always be by your side. To always make you happy. To make you the mother of my children, and to hold your hand until our last breath. I love you so much. I can't promise that this would be a smooth ride, but I promise you it would be an adventurous one. And I promise to make you the happiest woman, and to never leave you. You're the only person I wanna spend the rest of my life to." I said, I realized I was trying to stop my self from crying. She moved her hand up to touch my cheek and she wiped a tear away from my cheek. I leaned in and kissed her. "Okay I didn't say you may now kiss the bride yet" Kenny said laughing. "Sorry Kenny, I can't help it" I said. So I held on to her hand, the person I'd spend the rest of my life with.

"Zachary David Alexander Efron, do you take Vanessa to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in heath, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto her for as long as you both shall live?" Kenny said. I locked my eyes with Nessa. I was so nervous and looking at her makes me happy and calm. "I do" I said and her face lights up. "Vanessa Anne Hudgens, do you take Zachary to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in heath, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto her for as long as you both shall live?" Kenny said. "I do" She said smiling widely. "May I have the rings?" Kenny asked and Dylan gave him the ring. Kenny gave it to us and we put it on each other.

"By the power of your love and commitment, and the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife! Zac Efron, you may now kiss the bride" Kenny said. So I leaned in for our first kiss as Husband and Wife. I crash my lips with her and kissed her passionately. I kissed her as if it is our last kiss. I held her tight and lift her up. When we pulled away I realized people are standing up clapping their hands. Everybody I loved was here. I looked at my Mom, Dad, and Gina who is crying in happiness. I turned my head and looked at Ash who is also in tears of joy. "Thank you" I mouthed to her. "I love you so much" I said to Nessa as I kiss her cheek, then we walked down the aisle hand in hand, now as a married. At this moment I realized I was the happiest man on earth.