Accidents happen

Zac's Pov

It's been a week since Lily's party and I still can't stop thinking about Nessa. And how happy I felt talking to her. I lay down on the couch in front of the tv watching hockey with Dylan as I open up instagram on my phone. I searched Vanessa Hudgens and started stalking her profile. She looks beautiful in all her photos. How stupid of me to have let her go. I scrolled down and see a pic of her and Austin. My blood started to boil and I threw my phone on the couch.

"Geez bro chill" Dylan said.
"Sorry" I said. Somehow I'm overly jealous of Austin and how he gets to keep her. But it's my fault that she's with him now because I let her go. I picked up my phone and was shocked.
"Shit shit shit shit!" I yelled. The follow button turned into following. FUCK. I must've pressed that by accident. What would the fans think? They're going to get crazy.

"damn, what's wrong with you?"Dylan asked
"I followed Nessa by accident! What should I do?"
"Oh shit, what would the world think?" I opened up my phone and tried to unfollow her. But then Nice. My phone is freezing, and I can't press anything Slowly it turned to black. Yes, My phone is dead now.
"Fuck! My phone is dead! Let me borrow your phone" I said and snatched the phone in Dylan's hand.

I logged in to my instagram account and suddenly there's a few notification. And one of them is 'Vanessahudgens started following you'. Now I can't unfollow her because she already followed me back. Oh well. What can I do? I'm sure the media is already thinking that me and Nessa got back together. Whatever.
"Dude what's wrong?" Dylan asked and I hand the phone back to Dylan. He saw and started laughing his ass off.
"Oh shiiiiit, I'm sure the Zanessa's fans are gonna go crazy!" He said laughing.
"Shut up!" I laughed thinking about the ship name 'Zanessa' I always think it's kinda cute when Nessa, she always thinks it's kinda lame.

Me and Dylan just chill in the tv room watching Hockey and playing with our own phones. "Hey Zac, check it out" Dylan said as he hands me his phone. It's a news article, wait it's not a news article. It's gossip. It read 'Zac efron and Vanessa started following each other on instagram. Is Zanessa back? Are they going to rewrite the stars? And What does Austin Butler, Vanessa's boyfriend think about that?'
"Well they're fast" I chuckled.

I lay my head down on the pillow to get ready for bed. All of a sudden my phone rings. I checked out the notification. 'Hey! I'm glad we can keep in contact through here 😉" -@Vanessahudgens
Holy shit. It's a dm from her. Somehow my heart started beating fast. I don't know why. It's only a DM right?
me 'Yeah, hahaha.'
Nes 'We're all over the news. And meanwhile it's only been a couple of hours'
Me 'Sorry, cuz of me now we're in trouble'
Nes 'we're not in trouble Zac 😂'
Me 'How does Austin react to that?'
Nes 'Not sure, He's with his friends in New York now I haven't seen him in a while'

I spent the rest of my night Chatting with Nessa. Like what I always say, Nessa is always great to have around. Even if it was only through Dm. We talked literally about everything. Hockey, movies, My new movie, Our friends, and more. It's funny how it felt so right talking to her. I wonder what it felt like to have a long talk about everything with her in real life. Her, Laying on my chest. Us talking about everything for the rest of the night.

Nes 'Wow, It's really late' I checked the time and just realised it's 2 Am now.
Me 'Damn, Go to sleep Nes. U need some rest'
Nes 'You too, Zac. It was really nice to talk to you'
me 'Me too, We can do it again some other time 😉'
Nes 'Of course, Good night Zachary!' I smiled, thinking how she used to call me that all the time. The only person who calls me that was my Mom, and her.
'Goodnight Ness! Sleep tight' I miss you so much. I wanted to say. But of course, I wouldn't.

I put my phone on the nightstand and lay my head on the pillow. Grinning, I felt happy to be talking to the girl I love again. Loved, Past tense. Oh, who am i kidding? I still love her a tiny bit. I fell asleep and dozed off to a beautiful dream about Vanessa Anne Hudgens. She was in a beautiful white dress. Smiling widely at me holding on to my hand. I looked to the side of her., there was a beautiful baby girl. She looked about 2 years old, she was holding on to Ash.

Her hair was black with curls and her eyes were light blue. She smiled widely at me. 'I do' Nessa said. I didn't realise we were getting married. I was confused yet happy at the same time. After we kissed, everybody applaused. And suddenly the little girl ran towards us. Nessa picked her up and kissed her cheek.
"Congwachulashions Mommy, Congwachlashions Daddy! I love you both so much" She said sweetly.

The little girl was gorgeous. I leaned in to give her a kiss on the cheek. I woke up to the sound of the birds chirping. And the sun shines brightly to my face. I smiled widely realising what dream I had. It was a wedding. My wedding with Nessa and it was our daughter. We looked like a perfect family.