Movie Night

Zac's Pov

Right now we were all finishing our dinner then right after this we would go out to the movies. When we were all done with dinner we went outside ordered uber then head to the movies. When we were in the movies we looked around trying to figure out what we should watch. Then we all decided to watch Hereditary, the horror/thriller movie. We bought the tickets then snacks.
"Hey can I please get frozen coke and popcorn." I said. I looked beside me to see Nessa looking at the menu. "And 7 ups, chocolate, and caramel popcorn" I said.
"Hey! I was just about to order the same thing. I didn't know you like those" Nessa said.
"They're not for me, It's for you" I said.
"You didn't have to" She said.
"Just take it" I said handing her her orders
"Thank you. I didn't know you remember my favourite movie snacks" She said.
"Of course I do" I replied.

We walked up to the others and waited for Corbin in the toilet. Suddenly I heard girls screaming. "HOLY SHIT IT'S ZAC EFRON!" a girl screamed.
"AND THE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL CASTS!" another one screamed.
"ZAC EFRON I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" A girl yelled as she ran towards me. Great. Now everybody knows we're here.
"OHMYGOD ZANESSA IS BACK" A girl yelled and the casts started laughing. All of a sudden lots of people were coming up at us. Most of the people were coming at me. Asking for pictures, hugs, autographs. I looked at Nessa who usually gives my fans death stares when they're coming up at me but now she's just watching and smiling. She's even talking to them.

"Okay guys I'm so sorry but we're watching a movie and we don't want to miss it." I said and we quickly left to go inside the theatre. "ZAC EFRON TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT!" A girl screamed making the casts laugh.
"Damn, your fans are getting crazier every year" Lucas said. We took a seat, I sat next to Ash and Nessa. In the middle of the movie I see Nessa shivering. I took off my jacket and placed it on top of her. "Hey it's okay" She said. "You're shivering. Take it" I said. Then suddenly I see Ash winking at me making me roll my eyes. The movie was quite scary. I see Ash and Nessa holding on to each other covering their faces when they're scared. They look cute. After we finish the movie we went back to our hotel. In the door Nessa thanked me for the jacket and went inside her room.

I got ready for bed, I took a shower and changed into sweatpants. I decided to sleep soon since tomorrow I need to wake up really early to record the song. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. 5 minutes not asleep yet. 10 minutes not asleep. 15 minutes not asleep. 30 minutes not asleep. I don't know what's gotten into me. I really wanna sleep but I can't. All of a sudden I hear knocking on my door. I looked through the peephole to see Nessa standing hugging herself. I opened it immediately. "Hey! What's wrong? you okay?"I asked. "I can't sleep. I'm scared. Can I stay here with you?" She asked. "Whaaat? the queen of Halloween is scared because of a horror movie?" I teased. "Shut up" She said punching my arm making me laugh. "Come in" I said.

"I'm sorry to disturb you" She said looking around my hotel room.
"No it's okay. I couldn't sleep aswell. Here you can take the bed, I'll sleep on the couch okay?" I said as I fixed the bed a little bit. "Thank you" She said and sat on the bed. "But Zac, it's a big bed. why don't you just sleep on the other side of the bed?" She said.
"It's not like we're strangers and we never sleep together" She said. "Yeah okay" I said and snuggled inside the bed with her. I looked at her and just admire her beauty. She's the most beautiful woman. "Why are you staring at me?" She asked.
"Oh sorry." I said looking away.
"Gosh Zac." She said looking into my eyes. Her brown eyes sparkles under the dark. "Hey, about the other day in Corbin's house I'm really sorry" I said to her.

"Hey, don't be. The one that should be sorry is me" She said.
"No. No. It's me. It's just so wrong. I wasn't thinking and I-"
"Hey. Can we just act like it never happened?" She said.
"Yeah of course" I said to her and she opens up her hand to give me a hug so I did. Just like that we cuddled on my bed. Her head on my chest. My arms wrapped around her. My head was leaning on her hair and it smells sweet and fresh just like her scent. I hugged her tighter and it feels good. She makes me feel safe and warm. Somehow my eyes started to get heavy. Without realising I started to doze off into a peaceful sleep. "Goodnight Zachary. I love you so much, Always."An angel said, then I felt warm and soft lips on my cheek and the angel hugged me tighter then I dozed off into a peaceful sleep and a beautiful dream.