Evening walk

Vanessa's pov

It's been a couple of days since Zac found out. He's been so caring and gentle to me. We were watching tv and he was laying near my stomach while caressing it now he fell asleep. Stella and mom was coming over to my house today. Suddenly I heard a knock and I told them to get in because it wasn't locked. "Sorry I couldn't get up" I said to them. "Oh god that's so adorable" Mom gasped as he looked at Zac sleeping. "He knows now?" Stella asked and I nod in response. "Oh honey" mom said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek and so did Stella. "He's so adorable. It's crazy how He can't get enough of my belly" I giggled. "See, I told you" Mom said. "Yeah, I wished I told him sooner" I said.

Suddenly Zac stirred and he woke up. "Ah Hey Mrs. hudgens, hey stell" Zac said in a raspy voice. "Gina!" Mom said as he hugged Zac. "Hey baby daddy" Stella smirked. "Uh hey, have you taken your vitamin yet?" He asked after looking at the time. "Oh shit I forgot" I said standing up. "I'll get it" He said and stormed to the kitchen and got me the vitamin and water. Stella looked at me and mouthed 'so sweet'. "I know right?" I said. "Know what?" Zac asked as he hands me the glass of water. "Nothing" I giggled and took the medicine. Mom and Stella stayed a couple more hours. We ate lunch together and they left leaving me and Zac alone.

"Hey let's go for an evening walk" Zac said. Since then we always do this almost everyday. Zac always push me to stay healthy and happy. It's so sweet. I changed into leggings and Zac's sweater. "Can you see the baby bump?" I asked Zac. Not wanting anybody to know I'm pregnant yet. "No" he replied. Then he took my hand and we start our evening walk around the neighborhood. We stopped at a park and sat on the bench while watching kids playing at a playground. "Aw that little girl is so cute" I said looking at a blonde chubby girl playing in the sandpit. "What do you think our baby will look like?"He asked grinning.

"I want her to have your eyes, your nose, you hair" I said. "What? Why does she have to have my everything?" He chuckled. "Well I want her to have your everything" I said. "No way. Just pick one" He said. "Okay I want her to have your eyes" I said. "No! I want your eyes. Your eyes is so beautiful please" he said. "No, Zac. I love your eyes and I really want her to have them" I said. "Okay, fine. What about a mix of our eyes" He said. "Okay" I said. He took my hand and kissed my fingers. He was so adorable. "You know, before I knew about the baby. I didn't want them at all. But now, it's all I could dream of. And looking at you with the bump. God. I don't know why I love it so much" he said.

"Why do you love my belly? Most guys are scared of it" I giggled. "You just look so gorgeous with it" He said. We continued walking around the neighborhood. After about half an hour, we go back home. "I'll cook us some dinner" Zac said and went to the kitchen to start preparing. "You know I can cook for you if you like" I yelled from the living room. "No Babe, I got it. Just take a rest" He yelled back. I went to the bathroom to take a shower then I walked to the kitchen. "Mhmm smells so delicious" I moaned as I watch Zac serving the food. And yep, the taste is as good as it smells. He's so great at cooking. "God Zac it's so good! Are you trying to get me fat?" I laughed. "I don't care about your body, I just want you to be happy and healthy" He said. After dinner we watch Tv then I went to bed as Zac went to take a shower first.

We don't live together but I have a lot of his stuff in my house. "Hey Dylan! It's me. I'm calling to tell you that I'm staying at Nessa's tonight. Well take care! Good night" he said as he dry his hair with a towel. After he was done he came to lie down next to me. "What are you looking at?" He asked then I showed him my phone. I was looking at news about celebrities hiding their pregnancy. "I'm already quite big. If I hide it until the baby comes out then I think
I won't be able to get out of the house or be seen public" I said.

"You can't do that. You have stuff to do" He said caressing my stomach. "You know what? When you think it's the right time. And you can't hide it anymore. Just tell everybody" He said. "How do I do that?" I asked. "Post an Instagram pic or something, or during the interview just show your belly" He replied. "Do you think we'll be fine?" I asked. "I'll be okay. But are you?" He asked. "Hopefully" I said and put my phone away as I wrap my hands around him. Soon I fell asleep in his strong arms.