Picture

Vanessa's Pov

It's been 2 weeks since I found out. No Zac doesn't know yet. And yes, I still see him lots of times. But I make sure to hide this from Zac. Yes I told my Mom, and surprisingly her reaction is so positive. She's very happy. I can tell she feels so sorry for me as well. But she tries to hide it. So the only people that knows about my pregnancy is well. Stella, Mom, and Ash. The day after I found out, Ash came over because Zac told her to check on me because he was going out of town to do a meeting. And I told her what happened. She was really supportive. I'm so lucky to have these people that cares about me.

"Baby you ready?" Mom asked. "Yes" I said as I grabbed my bag. Today is my first check up. I'm scared and happy at the same time. I was hoping no paparazzi were around. When we arrived we registered and waited in the seat. "Mom, I'm scared a paparazzi might caught us here" I said. "No honey, trust me." Mom said. "Ms. Hudgens? The doctor is ready to see you now" the nurse said. I walked in my mom and the nurse told me to lie down and so did I. 1 minute later the doctor came in. "Hey, Ms hudgens. I'm Dr. Jennifer So it's your first time here!" She said. "Yes it is." I said. "Okay so how are you? any symptoms lately?" She asked. "Well I always have morning sickness in the morning. And I can't eat bread or smell bread at all. I'll just get sick" I said. "Okay, let's see" She said and put some gel on my stomach. And she does this ultra sound thing. Suddenly I hear a heartbeat. "Oh my god. Is that?" I gasped listening to the heartbeat. "Yes it is" Dr.Jennifer said. My mom is holding on to my hand and kissing it.

Suddenly it all feels so real. There's a baby living inside of me. I'll be her home for 9 months. I wish Zac was here beside me to see this magical moment. "Okay, so this thing that looks like a peanut here. Is your baby. Congratulations" Dr Jen said. My mom was actually in tears looking at this and so was I. The doctor cleaned my stomach and went to her desk.

"Okay soo. The baby is very healthy. And you are 9 weeks. I'll give you this vitamins and make sure to drink it 3 times a day." She said. "Um so. In what month do you think this will become a big bump? I'm trying to hide it." I said. "Well, I know what you mean. A lot of other celebrities come here actually. Usually in about 12 weeks to 16 weeks your baby start showing. And it is quite impossible to hide it when it's 20 weeks more" She said. She gave me the pictures of the ultrasound and the vitamins then we left. Mom was driving me home and I can't help but to keep on looking at the ultrasound. It makes me happy. "Well somebody is really happy to meet their baby" mom said and I just smiled. "The ultrasound was so magical I wished Zac was there to see it" I said. "Well then why didn't you tell him?" She asked. "I'm not ready mom" I said.

"Vanessa, I know you are so freaked out because you think he's gonna freak out and leave you. But honey, trust me. I know Zac loves you very much. I know you said he's not the kind of person that loves the idea of having children and marriage and whatever. But I know for sure. He would never wanna leave you again" Mom said. "Aw mom. I hope that's true." I said. "Well it is true. And which way is Ashley's house again?" She asked and I showed her the way. I'm going to Ash's house for lunch. I knocked on Ash's door and Ash opened it then hugged me. "Hey! How was your first ultrasound?" She asked as we walked to her couch. "It was magical. Hearing her heartbeat. I think I just fell deeply in love with her" I said. "Aw, that's so sweet. So Let me see!" Ash said clapping her hands. I took the photos out of my phone and gave it to her. "Awww oh my god! It's so cute and tiny" She said.

Then suddenly Chris walked in and Ash quickly hide the photos. "Hey chris" I said "Hey Vanessa" he replied as he sit down next to Ash. "What do you have there?" He asked. "Nothing" Ash said. "Ash c'mon it's okay, it's only Chris" I said rolling my eyes. Then Ash showed him the photos. "Oh my god is this?" Chris asked almost in tears looking at Ash. "Oh wait! No no no no no no no"Ash said. "It's mine Chris. I'm pregnant" I said. "Woah Nes. Congratulations. It is Zac's right?" he said. "Thanks and yeah of course" I said. "Have you told him yet?" He asked. "No, I'm scared" I said. "What would you do? If you were Zac and out of the blue Vanessa came to talk to you to tell you how she's pregnant with your baby" Ash asked.

"And you know how he's not a 'babies and marriage' kind of guy" I added. "I know, I know Zac" He said. "Well, at first, he'll freak out. Like really freak out. But after that, he's gonna be happy and excited. And that's because he loves you. Nes, Just trust me I'm a guy too. He's very responsible too Nes. He's not gonna leave you. Even though he didn't want it. But he's gonna love the baby no matter what" He said. "Aw baby" Ash said kissing his cheek. "Thank you" I said. "Should I tell him?" I asked. "Yes!!" Ash squealed. "I'll tell him when I feel like it's the right time" I said. Afterwards we eat and chat, and at 4 Zac came. "Hey!" Zac said kissing my forehead. "Well you look happy" He said. "Here Zac" Ash said as she gave him a glass of white wine. "thanks Ash" He said and taking a sip.

"Wait Nes, you're not drinking?" He asked. "No, I uh- I already had some" I said, and I see Ash motioning me to tell him but I couldn't find the words. "What? I just came and I brought this" He said. "It's really nice, here try it" Zac said and I can see the horror in Ash'a face as I took the cup. I drink it, no. I put it in my mouth and pretended to drink it. I moaned smiling pretending it's nice. "Nes, can you please come help me with something?" Ash said and it was a big relief that she understands me. We went to the bathroom and I spit all the drink out. "Ah you're a life saver!" I said. "Are you crazy?! Your putting your baby in danger" Ash yelled while whispering. "I'm sorry but I never plan to drink it. I just put it in my mouth" I said. "Whatever. Just don't do that again. You suck at lying. Later just say, you're trying to cut off alcohol for health." Ash said. "Oh yeah, that's better. Thank you" I said and we went back to Chris and Zac. Half an hour later Zac took me home.