Premiere

Vanessa's pov

I woke up and started to do my daily yoga. It helps with childbirth they say. I've been pregnant for 4 months now. And you can literally see the bump now. So every time I go out, I always wear baggy clothes. And I try hard for Zac not to be as close to me. Good thing he's always been a gentleman and never force me or anything. I know it's crazy I haven't told him anything yet. But I just can't find the words and every time I wanted to tell him, there's always a distraction. Today is a premiere for HSM4. There was make up artists and team to get me ready for red carpet.

"Aw you look perfect" My MUA said as he do the finishing touch to my make up. My make up and hair is done now, and I just gotta change. I looked at my dress, it was kind of like a mermaid dress. The dress would be tight from upper thigh to my waist and chest. It was beautiful but of course I can't wear that. "It's so beautiful right?" Kristen the designer said. "Oh yes, it's beautiful. But I can't wear that" I said. "What why?" She asked. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. But" I said as I lift my sweater up snd everybody gasped. "I'm sorry, but please everybody just keep this a secret. Zac doesn't even know it yet" I said. "Oh yes of course. Congratulations" She said. "Thank you" I said. "You know what? Just try the dress on first and I'll make some arrangements" she said.

So I put it on, yes it was really visible. I looked at myself in the mirror, yes it was beautiful. My tiny baby bump just made it look more beautiful. I touch my belly and caress her. But of course, I couldn't show her. Kristen made some arrangements with the dress to cover up my belly. She was really talented. At 3, we arrive at the premiere. We went to a room first to see the others. "Oh wow you look so beautiful" Zac said kissing me. I saw Ash staring and she walked over to me. "Nessa, are you crazy? your heels is too high. You have to be careful!" She whispered. "Yes Ash thank you, and you look beautiful" I said to her. 15 mins later we head to the red carpet I walked 5 meters behind Zac. They took pictures of us and there was an interviewer that wanted to interview Zac and I.

"Zanessa back! What does it feel like to be back together after a decade?" He asked. "It's like rewriting the stars" I answered and kissed Zac. Afterwards we watch HSM4 for the first time. It was amazing, then we had a dinner party. "Hey I'm Bella and I would like to ask you guys a few questions for a moment" An interviewer said after we finished our dinner. "So what did you think about the movie?" She said. "It was awesome" Lucas said. "Yes, it is really fun and a different kind of high school musical but it still feels like HSM" Corbin said. "Okay so I'd like to ask Vanessa and Zac. What happened with you guys? So HSM just reunited you two and it made you guys get back together?" She asked. "Sort of, but not really" I said. "We actually see each other weeks before Kenny got us together to talk about the movie. But yeah. We got back together during the shooting of HSM4" Zac said.

"And as their co-star what are your thoughts on then being back together?" She asked. "Well, they should. Because they belong together" Monique said. "Aw sweet. And now You two are thirty and back together. Are we gonna hear a proposal? Or a wedding bells maybe?" She asked. "Ah, Vanessa and I are just getting back together. And we are really happy right now. And enjoying and cherishing every moment" Zac replied. "Yes, we are very happy at where we are right now" I said. "Okay so let me ask. Let's say if Zanessa are having a baby in a future. Would you name it Gabriella or Troy?" She asked. "Oh, god no. I mean, I'm not thinking of having kids right now. Probably in 10 years I'd change my mind? But right now I just wanna explore the world. I mean if you have a kid it would be limited right? So That is too far" Zac said. "Alright thank you, it was nice to see you all" she said and left.

Suddenly Zac's words just hit me. Of course he didn't want a baby. I knew it. If he knew about it he'd leave me. Suddenly I feel a slight pain in my stomach. I touch her and caress her trying to calm her down. "What she's crazy. Why would she ask me anything about kids?" Zac said. "So you'd never wanna have kids?" I asked him. "Nes are you okay?" Ash whispered to me and I nod in response. "Well, I'm not saying never. But right now, with my career it is like my last option to have kids." Zac chuckled. "What? Nes. Why are you crying?" He asked. I didn't realize I was crying til he asked me that. I took a deep breath and make my self strong enough to say it. I don't care about his response anymore. "I'm pregnant. I have been hiding it from you for 3 months" I said. The table was quiet at the moment. All of us was quiet.

The others are shocked but I was waiting for Zac to reply. But all he does is stare at the table. "Very funny Nes" He chuckled. I bury my face in my hand. I was furious right now. He was frozen and speechless. "I gotta go" I said trying to hold back my tears. I stormed off the room. I need to get away from him as fast as I could. It feels like my heart is scattered to pieces. Of course he doesn't want her. He even think of her as a joke. I know for sure now he's gonna leave me. And I'll be alone with her. I ran to the hallway and leaned on the wall. I was gasping, my stomach was hurting so bad. "Nes, nes!" Ash called out. "Nes, what's wrong?" She asked. "I'm getting Zac" She said. "No, Ash please. My stomach is hurting so bad right now, can you please take me to the hospital? I don't wanna make a scene. Please" I said. "Okay, just wait here let me get Chris so he can take us" She said and stormed off. I held on to my stomach tightly hoping it would stop the pain. I just realized my biggest fear right now, is that my baby isn't going to have her father by her side.