Brunch

Vanessa's Pov

I woke up and see Zac sleeping with his arms still wrapped around me. It was peaceful watching him sleep. I feel safe with his arms wrapped around me. I moved a little to get my phone and he pulls me closer to him. I decided to open camera and take a picture of him. It was so cute. I put away my phone and kissed him awake. "Mhmm babe I'm still sleepy" He said. "It's sunday. And it's 9 o clock. We were gonna have brunch with Ash and Chris remember?" I said. "Yeah I remember" he mumbled. "Okay, so I'm gonna go back to my room to take a shower and get ready. Is that okay?" I asked. "No. Please stay" he said and hugged me tight. "Zachary. I take long to get ready remember?" I said.

"Alright" he said and starts to open his beautiful eyes. "Good morning" he smiled as soon as he sees me. I leaned in and give him a soft kiss on the lips. "Morning" i said. I get up and put on my robe and grabbed my stuff. "I'll be at your room at 10" he said and I left him. As I arrive in my room i go have a shower and get ready. I put on a white crop top and denim skirt. After I was done with my make up I heard a knock. I opened it to see Ash. "Hey! Where's Chris?" I asked. "He's still in his room taking a shower. But before brunch I really need to know what happened last night. You didn't tell me anything last night" Ash said.

"So you left your husband that you haven't seen in weeks just to hear my story?" I asked. "Yeah! And fyi he's taking a shower so it's okay" Ash said. "Gosh Ash" I laughed. "C'mon Nes! I'm soo curious! Zac was like 'Okay I hate that dude. Okay I can't. Okay I need to stop her' for the whole night And all of a sudden you both came back looking sooo happy. Hell yeah I'm curious!"  She said impersonating Zac making me laugh so hard. "Alright fine! That guy is a designer and he wants me to do a photoshoot for his dress. And he was about to show me his work snd stuff but Zac came and he told me he was jealous and all. And I said to him that I'm not even his girlfriend why would he get jealous. And then things happened and he asked me to get back together with him." I said.

"OH MY GOD!" Ash squealed. "Alright. I feel like the happiest girl. I can't believe after all this time. I'm back together with him" I said. "See I told you-." Ash said. "Told her what?" Suddenly a voice said from the door. "Alright i'm sorry to barge in. But, I knocked and you guys don't open the door" Zac said. "Sorry we didn't hear anything" I said. "Yep. And I think I gotta go, and check on my husband. I'll see u at brunch" Ash said and left. Zac walked up to me and kissed my forehead. "What was that?" He asked. "Nothing." I said and went back to the mirror to do my hair. I see Zac went to lie down on my bed and turned on the tv.

"Hey, what u doin?" He asked. "I'm doin my hair" I said. "What? Your hair is already beautiful the way it is. You don't need to do anything to it." He said. "It's wet Zachary" I said. "Right, sorry" He said. I continue doing my hair for the next 15 mins. Then he came up to me from behind and wrap his arms around my waist. "You look perfect" he said then he took his phone and took a mirror selfie of us. After I was done we went to Ash' room to get Chris and Ash and we walked together to a cafe nearby to have our Brunch. Good thing about Utah is that. The paparazzi is not as bad as Los Angelos.

"Hey, I'm Lizzie and can I take your order" The waitress said. Not looking at us. "I think I'm gonna have the waffle and Matcha Frappe" I said. "I will have the pancake and Berry smoothie and he'll have the french toast and Black coffee" Ash said. "Um, and I think I'm gonna have the English breakfast. And green smoothie" Zac said. "Okay, is that all?" She asked and looked at us shocked. "Holy sh- I'm so sorry but. Oh my god! Zac efron I'm a big fan!" She said excitedly. "Aw thank you so much." zac said. "Oh I'm so sorry but Zac can I please have a picture with you?" she said. "Of course. I'd love to" Zac said. "Here I'll take the picture" I offered then the girl handed me the phone and I took the picture.

"Wow, 10 years ago you would give them death stares" Zac chuckled. "Well, I've grown." I replied proudly. "Wait, so are you guys" Chris asked. "Yes honey they're back together. Isn't it cute?" Ash said.
"It's great" Chris said. 10 mins later our food came then we all started to eat. When we were done, We went back to the hotel. I was with Ash. Zac and Chris was still behind because Zac was showing Chris something first. So Ash and I decided to go back to my room first because she needed to borrow my dress. When we were in front of my room I was shocked to see the person I never wanted to see again. He was sitting on the floor next to my door.

"Austin what are you doing here?" I asked. He walked up to me and hugged me. "Nessa. Please get back together with me. I made a mistake. And please I miss you so much" He said. "No Austin. I'm done" i said and tried to walk away. "Nes I'm begging you." Austin said cupping my cheek. "No Austin. You've broken my trust a thousand times. I'm done." I said. "No Nes. Let's give it a try one more time." He said. "I've moved on. I'm with someone better now" I said trying to push him away. "What? What did you say?" He asked taking a step back. "I've already moved on and you should too" I said.