"How about his fingernails?" Dean asked. "OK look he- he's just a- a normal guy, with normal eyes and- a-and teeth and fingernails!" Kyle exclaims. "Look sir, it's OK if-" Sam tried to say but Kyle shakes his head. "No. No. Those were my brothers. This guy, he- he killed my brothers." Kyle said, in despair then looks up at me and Sam.

"How would you feel?" He asked us and there was a pause before Sam speaks up. "I can't imagine anything worse." He said and Dean glances at Sam. "I know this isn't easy but if you could remember any more details." Dean said as Kyle looks down like he was thinking.

"Th-there was one more thing he had a- a tattoo on his arm of a cartoon character. It's, uh, it's the guy who's chasing the Roadrunner-" he said and my eyes widen at this. "Wile E. Coyote!" Dean and I said in unison then we smiled at each other. "Yeah, that's it." Kyle said then the doctor walks in.

"Kyle?" He asked and Kyle looks up at him. "Dr. Garrison." He said. "How you holding up?" The doctor asked. "OK, considering." Kyle replied. "You're Kyle's Doctor?" Dean asked. "Yes?" The doctor said and Dean holds up his badge. "Can I just ask you a few questions?" Dean asked and the doctor nods. "Sure." He said then Dean looks over at me and gestures for me to follow him.

So Dean, the doctor and I leave the room leaving Sam with Kyle. 

"Boy, this is a piece of uh, art. Really." Dean said, chuckling, as he looks at Sam's drawing as we walk down the street. Sam snatches back the notebook from Dean. "Yeah like you could've done any better." Sam grumbles and Dean andni chuckle.

"So what did the Doc have to say about Kyle's brothers?" Sam asked us. "Not much, they were D.O.A. at the scene. He did give us the lowdown on the Coroner's report." I said. "Lemme guess, their hearts were missing." Sam said. "Nope." I sighed.

"But chunks of their kidneys, lungs and intestines." Dean said and Sam scrunches up his nose. "That's just gross." He said. "Yeah, also definitely not werewolf behavior." I said. "So, what? Demon? Attacker could've been possessed." Sam said.

"Why would a Demon stop halfway through an attack?" Dean asked. "I think that, uh.. Coulda... Yeah, I got nothing." Sam said, shrugging. "Me neither." Dean and I said as we continued to walk on.

The next day, Sam, Dean and I, in suits, approach the nurses station at the hospital. There was another attack that involved a murder, this time it was a couple. The woman survived but the man didn't make it.

Two Sheriff's deputies exit a patient's room and the boys and I turn away from them and focus on a set of flowers on the counter. As the deputies pass by, we turn and continue down the corridor to the room where the deputies exited. "Please, please." The woman, Juile, pleads to Dr. Garrison. 

"Shh. Hey, we need to observe you while the drugs still might be in your system." Garrison said as he tries to calm her down.

"I have to go. I have things to do, arrangements I need to make!" She cries. "It can wait. Now you need to rest. Stay. Be back in a few minutes." Garrison said to her then he walks towards us as we stand in the doorway.

"Detectives." He said.

"Dr. Garrison." Dean said, nodding.

"What the hell is going on here? My whole town is going insane." Garrison said. "We'll let you know as soon as we do." Sam said and Garrison leaves. The boys and I move into the room. "Ms. Watson? Hi. We just need to ask you a few questions." I said as we produce our badges.

"Do we have to go over this again, now?" She asked, slightly annoyed and tired. "We'll try to be brief. Ms Watson, can you tell us how you got away?" Sam asked her and Julie nods. "I didn't eat as much as Ken did, so I wasn't as out of it. And, when the old woman was...carving up Ken, I shoved her and she fell. Cracked her head on the stove." She explained then she looks up at us, tears in her eyes.