78.

"Randhir stop it. You are scaring them." Santukta huffed at randhir angrily.

"I'm not even doing anything " while he continue to glare the cute boy who is now really nervous.

"I don't like the way he is staring at you. " randhir gruffly said.

"He is not staring at me. He is looking at me so he can find a nice dress for me." Sanyukta explained.

Randhir looked way and almost growled with frustration.

Right now we were siting in a showroom finding a little cute dress for me and sana. We have already found same dresses for randhir and dheer.

Yes it sounds cliche but I love this and I'm gonna do it.

We would have successfully choose a dress and went away but only if my soon to be husband would just let these designers find a wedding dress for me.

That cute little man stepped forward with a measurement tape to measure me and randhir growled in my ear this time and wrap arm around me.

This is what happening from the incidents two years ago. The incidents where I thought I had lost him. And he thought he lost me.

From then he has been possessive, wait he was always possessive. So now he get over possessive towards his persons.

And you know I understand.

I felt the same when the girl back there was touching him and appreciating the fitting of his dress over his adonis body .

"Randhir. " I call slowly.

He looked down at me with now soft eyes I move up a little and plant a small kiss over his soft lips. Suddenly a big smile stretched over his face and he looked fondly at me.

I smiled back and step forward for the measurements.

That was over faster than I thought and then we waited until they bring like hundred of dresses which might be of sana  size.

We need to find the dress which we both would like and then they would make a same one of my size.

There were hundred of dresses which we brought after one and other.

Gosh. This is gonna take time.

I take a glance at all the dresses and I was in awe on every dress. They all are just so beautiful. I imagined every dress on sana and every time she looks pretty .

This is gonna be difficult.

"What do you think? Do you want more options. ?" The cute boy asked.

No.

"Yes. I want more options. " randhir told them.

I glare up at him in surprise.

He is insane.

Within minutes there were more and more dresses flooded in the room.

Now it's gonna take years for me to decide a dress. Great.

"What do you think?  You like any dress? " I can literally feel him smirk in his voice.  He did it intentionally.

"Now I would take a year to decide one dress. Then I think we can wait one more year for our wedding. " I teased.

Within moments I was gripped in his arms ignoring the audience we have.

"I. Want. you. in. my. bed. Right now ." He growled.

"That's too bad. Because I'm not ready to decide any one dress right now. " I smirked.

"Then I would buy the whole fucking showroom." This time he smirked.

****

"Randhir I really need to go. I have to dress up the kids for school too. " I said stuffing in the sheets.

"I dare you to fucking leave this bed. " he challenged me while he ran his hands again on my back inside the sheets.

I hold back the moan again and decide to push him off a little.

"Don't test me I would not hesitate to tie you up to this bed?" He groaned in my neck.

"You have already been in bed with me for the whole night. Without sleeping a second. I am exhausted. " I groan again but throw my head back again when he kissed on a sweet spot.

"I'm doing something important. " he murmured.

"Important like? "

"Im trying to make you pregnant. " he chuckles. "As a wedding gift "he added.

"God no. I can't handle four babies at a time." I yelled in panic.

Suddenly he stop and stare at me in surprise.

"Wait how do you know it's gonna be twins?" He curiously asked

"I was talking about you randhir. " I giggled

Suddenly he smirked and said

"Actually I like the idea of twins. Now let's get working on it." He smiled mischievously.

"God no randhir. " I wanted to protest but ended up moaning beneath him. For the hundredth time that day.

He is insatiable.