70

I was loosing my senses. I began to feel dizzy but I can't afford it right now. I have to stay still. Not flinch back. I have to wait for a opportunity. I have to be alert for that opportunity. I glance at each person present in the room. Aryan and his man sees amused while I could see strips of red lines on my twins legs.

I swear to God I will kill Aryan with my bare hands. My eyes than move to randhir, his breathing getting shallow and he couldn't keep his eyes open without lot of effort.

God please send somebody.

I quickly glance at my back. James, ready to hit me when somebody blinked. I can't believe he would do that to me. He averted his eyes from me as if he knows what I'm thinking. I look up at Aryan then..

"What do you want Aryan? " I sobbed put but quickly stop myself when I feel tear coming in my eyes.

"Actually you know what I want." Aryan smirked and take a round around me.

"I want you sanyukta " he murmured when he was just behind me.

Hair of neck rise painfully while goosebumps appear on my red stripped skin.

"I want you to be whatever I need. " he added planting a disgusting kiss on a spot behind my ear but I know better than to flinch away from him.

"My cook, cleaner,  maid, and my whore " he pulled my hair back and I could feel his breath on my lips now.

I whimpered a little and then I hear a grunt from randhir when a man whip him across his chest.

"I'm ready." I whisper those words not believing myself.

"I wasn't finished " added Aryan and move in front of me.

I look up at him confidently.

"No sanyukta .." I heard a faint murmur from randhir but he got a whip across his arm again.

"I have learned in my bad days that sharing is caring. " said Aryan moving to the centre of the room.

"So it would be very rude of me if I kept such a gem like you to myself. I would like to share." He smirked.

"With all my men." He chuckled and I saw smile creeping on the disgusting face of his man.

"Why not take a demonstration of what we gonna do to you?" Wondered Aryan.

"James. Show her." He orders.

Oh no no no. No way I could let him touch me. No way any body could touch me inappropriately in front of my twins, the old couple and not in front of Randhir.

"Over my dead body." Grunt randhir while he fumbled with his tied hand. "Open me you coward"

"James. I said start." Yelled Aryan.

But I didn't sense and movement behind me.

"This was not the plan." Muttered James.

"I know the plan was I would rape her first in front of everybody but not it's you who gonna do it so go and do it." Screamed Aryan.

I was too numb to react. Not in front of my twins.

God please.

God please.

"Fine. If you won't do it then you die." Aryan pull out a gun from his waist band and pointed it at James. 

"I told you to not start the game before me but it seems like you are having fun already."

I hear a voice behind me. Unable to look behind me I saw other people reaction. Twins look confused, the old couple look at each other while randhir look like he has seen a ghost.  Randhir wasn't breathing anymore. He was just staring at the man behind me.

"Dad." Randhir gasped.

Oh holy angels.

Not today. Not today.  Please God.  Not today.

Thank you so much.