67

The soft footsteps make Randhir eyes shot open. Perks of being paranoid all the time.

He quickly stood up from the bed and walked to the door. He opened the door slowly only to glance outside. There he saw sanyukta pacing around the hall with her phone pressed to her ears. She has been talking happily on the phone as if talking to someone she hadn't talk for ages.

Is she talking to twins? Or the old couple?

He quickly glance at the clock. 1 : 40 am.

Aren't they be on the flight back here right now?

"It's okay James, you don't have to apologise. "

Randhir ears perk up at the name. He wasn't sure what they were talking about because he didn't know what happened with them yesterday. Only that he could assume was that she was really heartbroken because how rude he behaved with her yesterday.

And now is he apologising ? At 1 : 40 am.

"Right now? But why there? Okay I would be there in two hours maybe. Yeah see you there "

She cut the call and sigh with relief and closing her eyes. It's was bothering her from yesterday.

Her eyes met her but instead of disappearing smile, the smile get brighter.

"You know who called me. It was James. Can you belive it? I thought he clearly break all our ties yesterday. But no. He called and apologise. Maybe he was frustrated yesterday. I hope he never talk like that to me again." She pout in the end of her blubbering.

"You are going somewhere? " he step a little ahead.

"Oh yeah. He wanted to meet and he couldn't wait so he want me to come to my old house. " she chipped turning on the coffee maker

Her old house.

Her old house?

Which was burned to Ashes years ago, only living a structure of black walls and roof?

Doesn't she know this? Of course she doesn't.

"You are not planning to go right?" I asked stepping towards her.

She looked up at him, movements seized and hands in air. She looked alert.

From him?

"Of course I'm going. "

He didn't react. He can't show its a big deal for him.

Okay so this is not going to work like way.

"Why don't you go and get change while I make the coffee?" Randhir offered.

Her eyes shown bright and nodded a small okay while rushing upstairs in her room.

Randhir took some moments and tip toed to her room. Listening to the humming sound coming from bathroom he knew that she is inside and now he can do what he wanted.

He quickly took her mobile from the bed and left the room not before locking the bathroom and the room door.

He took some jacket, his phone and his keys.

After securing the lock of the main door he was off to the old burned house of sanyukta.

Thank you so much.