60..

"Hey" I said stepping in front of him trying to block his way out of the kitchen. His eyes strikes to me at my sudden movement.

You can do it. You can do it.

"Are You hungry?" I said pointing toward the already made food resting on the counter beside him. There is no chance in the hell, he would want to sit and eat with me.

I saw his eyes roam down to my body and then came back to my orbs. His eyes had something new when they come back up to me.

Something which made me curious to explore.

"Very."

His one word along with that look in his eyes, I just knew he isn't talking about the food.

Don't look away. Don't look away. Be strong. Be confident.

But the movement he roam his his eyes down my body is lost it. My lashes went down too.

"Are you trying to seduce me?"

Seduce him? I am standing here like an awkward jelly fish who would melt like an ice even if he looked at me like that again. But I have something better to say today.

"Is it working? " that's when I bring a little more confidence in my body language and played with the end of my hair for little effects.

"Very much"

I saw him gulp down and God it's only me or he looks way more sexy in this black shirt.

I began to feel too giddy about the situation. I have butterflies roaming in my belly and my knees are ready to melt like jelly.

"Are you drunk?'

Drunk? Me? I didn't eat or drink anything from the morning. Just been thinking about you all the time. And he thinks I'm drunk. Wow.

"And why do you think so?" I squinted my eyes a little stepping ahead but regret it when he stepped ahead too.

Now we were inches far away from each other. I could feel his heat over the clothes.

I suddenly have an urge to feel that warmth. His warmth. I want his arm around me. I want him to pull me close to him. I want to be so close to him that even air can't pass by. I want to be touched by him. I want his hands on me. I want his lips on me. I want him on me.

This time I gulped down when he leaned in a little. But he didn't touched me and then I suddenly want to pout.

"Because your eyes are begging me to fuck you on this kitchen counter." He breathed out "and believe me I would made sure that even our neighbours won't be getting any sleep tonight. "

It made all my blood to rush to my cheeks. I don't know it's his warmth or his words but I'm hot all over my body. He did nothing other than increasing all my wants and desires. And now his touch feels like a need.

I want him now.

But he made no move to touch me.

Should I check the waters now?

Can I afford the rejection for the sake of my self respect?

My mouth is too dry to say anything. My mind is too fuzzy to think anything. All I need is him. His hands on me.

Only one step ahead and I would be in his arms.

But does he really want that.

By all the time I was thinking he just stare at me. The little glimpse of a hidden smile made me think if he can read my mind. God no.

I looked down. This is just too much. Maybe the medicines are getting on my mind. I'm just thinking too much. I think I need some sleep.

As soon as I was about to turn it gently tug on my shirt stop my movements.

I look up quizzically at him. When he pointed down at my shirt I looked down and almost facepslmed myself.

"If you messes up with the buttons to seduce me" he smirked and leaned in "then you need to work more hard on that. " with that he straighten his back again and the way he gaze at my messes up button now turns me on in a delicious way.

"Just one tug and I can free all these button from my shirt " he said tugging the shirt I'm wearing.

Please do.

I licked my lip and glance up at his. His lips just turn up into a smirk. He just know what I want. He just enjoy to tease me.

Huh.

I seriously need to get my shit together.

With that I turn and left the kitchen going back to my room. I made sure to slam the door shut making a loud noise but I can't ignore the dark deep chuckle I heard behind me before I close the door.

I need to do something. Very soon.

Thank you all of you for reading and waiting for so long.
I hope you liked it and I will definitely try to update soon.
I'm really working in a tight schedule but I will surely make time for the things I love.