69.

She just couldn't belive this is really happening. Her twins are really living on the mercy of this monster who was supposed to be dead. Sanyukta stop herself from crying hard because she know her kids have hope from her and if she break down they would be terrified.

She took a deep breath and stop crying. Aryan dragged her by her hairs to the room where her twins were but the real shock was still waiting for her. As soon as she entered the dingy room she saw a group of Man collected around a woman who was pleading to be leave alone. It didn't took her long enough to to recognise the voice. She was told stunned to react.

"Small family. Happy family. " chuckled Aryan darkly.

All eyes turn to her. Get uncle stare at her in pity while the aunt look at her in almost hope. Kids look up at her in hope.

Oh God.  Please.

"Let's complete the family first. Then we can play." Said aryan to James. James quickly left her side and went to take randhir back from that room.

Within seconds I could hear something being dragged harshly.

I didn't want to turn around.  I don't think I could see him like that.

"Open your eyes." Aryan kick below my knee.

I open my eyes only to find rand hire being tied up to a pole. Now while standing on his feet,  the blood flood down vigorously from his wound. I muffled the sob coming out of my mouth.

God please.

"Mom." I hear a faint voice of dheer. "Don't cry" sana added.

That's my babies . That's  my babies.

"I won't " I murmured back.

"We will see that" aryan chipped clearly amused by the situation.

"Now all the main players are here, can we start the game. " laughed aryan. That wasn't a question.

"The game is. ..... I already love this game. " he told James.

"It's simple.  Very very simple.  You all have to keep your eyes open. Nobody can blink. Because if you did  your dear Sanyukta would be whipped. James...a demonstration please." Chuckled aryan.

James quickly make his way to me. I couldn't even see it what was in his hand before that thing strike right on my thigh. So hard that I buckle down on my knees.

"Oh I forgot one rule.  Sanyukta you can't flinch. If you flinch then your people would be whipped. All of them at the same time." Nodded aryan and then men went and stand beside every person. With a ride crop.

Then I saw it happening in front of my eyes.  I saw the old aunt with year filled eyes. As soon as her eyelashes came down to drop those tears, a full blown came to my right thigh this time.

I didn't want it. I didn't want to. But I did. It was a mistake. But I did it.

I flinched.

Then a hear a shriek from the old aunt, followed by a grunt from the old man. Randhir growl in pain as it hit his would. But what pinches me most was the cry of my kids.

I broke down at their cry.

"Aryan...please. I beg you. Leave them. Kill me but leave them. Please aryan. " I begged him.

"One more rule added.  If you cried then they would suffer too. One hit from one tear. " aryan made his way to a wooden chair in front of all of us. It's like he was watching movie.

I quickly wipe away my tears on my shoulder because now I know he will do what he says.  He won't hesitate.

Randhir grunt in pain but then he blinked. He look apologetically at me because I knew he was trying hard not to blink.

A hit came down on my back this time. I bite my lips but I didn't flinch this time. Maybe I'm learning.

I glance at the each one of them.  They tried hard not to blink.  Tears falling down from their eyes  by not blinking.

Then I saw Dheer blinking and he suddenly look alert and mutter a "sorry mommy ".

I felt that blow right on my stomach.

"You piece of. ...a shittttt... bloody back stabber." Grunt Randhir towards James.

"One more rule added. Nobody speak other than me and sanyukta. Fucking nobody." Roars aryan getting up on his feet. Taking the ride crop from James, he has me this time. Just right now I realise that James was going so easy on me.

Oh my God.  It hurt like a ...

"Did I see a tear my love? " said aryan  wiping away my cheek which seem wet.

"I didn't mean to.  Im sorry." I pleaded again.

I again heard a series of groan and cries while I just want to die right now. 

Dying seem so much easier right now than being the reason of suffering of my family.

This time the old man blinked and his head hung low in disappointment when I got a blow on my arm this time.

God please.

Thank you so much.