61..

Sanyukta's heart bang in her ribs with every step she took towards his room. Hell, she isn't even sure what is she even doing. She has something up in her mind and that things has a name.

Randhir.

He has entered in her system. In her every breath he could feel him stirring inside her. Somewhere deep in her heart and mind. It scared her. It scared her not being able to get him out of her system. She feels like her soul is yearning to be with him, near him.

This is the only reason why she is here now. I'm front of his door. Hand hanging in the air to knock but then she went against the formality and give a push to the door gently. She was not sure how it was her slow movements or the time is really passing that slow.

All she could see was his big frame getting rid of the shirt he was wearing few hours ago. She noticed and almost drooled at the way his muscle move with his movements. She don't think she could take enough oxygen to survive anymore. She forgot to breath. Is it her mind playing with her or he is doing it with her? It doesn't matter, because in both cases it's only her who is going to suffer.

Blinking her eyes rapidly she took a shivering step inside the room and close the door behind her.

This is the only way you can do this Sanyukta.

You want peace, don't you.

Her eyes dared to look up at his turning figure. His movements weren't quick but a as if he already know it was her. As if he was expected her.

But boy she can already tell, he would never have expected what she is going to do next.

She could see him now. She mentally thank God for the pants that were still on his body. But it was the way he was standing, his aura, the vibes which almost made me want to get on my knees and crawl to him.

He didn't said anything just stand there waiting for her to initiate. But she was too stuck to form appropriate words.

When she was sure her mouth won't favor her today she decide to skip use to words.

She looked down at the blank satin robe she was wearing.

One gentle tug, and the soft belt come undone. She let the soft fabric of the belt slip through her fingers. She is sure she heard a loud gulp but she was too number to identify if it was him or her own.

Removal of the belt made her robe unfastened and drop loose over her shoulder. The slippery material of the cloth is begging to fall from her shoulder but they somehow managed to stuck somewhere near her elbow. Her hairs which frame her either side of hair hide her chest well. At least her hair showed more loyalty then that silky cloth who was only invented to hide those assets from others.

But he was not some other.

She gasped the movement she felt a finger under her chin, lifting her face up.

"Look at me."

Only at his command she realised that she had her eyes closed, God know from when.

The moment she open her eyes she has to blink the tears away from her lashes that flow down proudly on her red flaming cheeks.

Her face was already so hot that she almost didn't notice those hot teats slipping away but the movement of his eyes that followed her slipping tears made her realise she was crying.

The lump in her throat deepens a little more because of the way he is looking at her. Those eyes. So sincere and yet so cold. Nothing in his eyes showed what's going in in there in his mind.

She felt like crumbling down to the floor and sobbing till she die but she stood strong on her feet just letting those stubborn years slipping away. When she feared that a son is going to betray her lips and leave her mouth she bite her lower lip hard and blink furiously.

Please.

She once feared that she just did a big mistake coming here. But then again this is the best she could think of if she want her peace back.

"What do you want Sanyukta ?" His words so slow. They almost sounded like a whisper. But she heard that we'll and good. This is the movement she was waiting for.

Trusting her tongue a little she decide to utter those few words she had been practicing from past few hours.

"Make love to me, randhir"

Thank you so much for all your love and support.

Best movement of the chapter.

And future requests anybody?