63..

She woke up with a heavy head next morning. It was obvious though, isn't that what you supposed to suffer only after one sip of the whatever alcohol that was available in his pretty cupboard.

She rubbed her head slightly but winced when I banged more badly.

"Damn" was all she could mutter sounding groggy with that dry mouth.

She could see the white sheets of bed until a palm came into her view. The palm carrying two white pills and then when she look up she found Randhir holding a glass of juice in other hand too.

Embarrassment was not the enough describing word she felt that moment. She don't know how she still remember it but she does.

The lack of eye contact from her made him smirk to him. There is no doubt he can not enjoy this.

When he saw her not making any move to grab the pills or glass he put them on the table beside.

He wanted to sit close but then he decide to sit a little far, beside her thighs.

"You remember anything?" The husky voice surprised himself. He didn't mean to sound like that.

Yes very very clearly.
That's what she mutters in her head not with her lips.

But she already know that he knew.

The silence was deafening. All they could hear was each other heavy breathing.

But then she was over with these small games.

"Why you didn't. .." make love to me

But it didn't soundest right in her mind. Or maybe she is now to sober shy to say that aloud.

"Why you didn't do what I ask for?" She tried.

His one eyebrow lift up in amusement and he just couldn't stop the smile forming.

"You weren't on your senses". He answered as if this was the simplest thing to answer in the world.

It was honest though.

"You.." she pauses " you shouldn't have cared " about me.

But that's not what she said.

"You could have just fucked me and disappear... "

Don't say it. Don't say it. Don't say it.

".. just like you did before." She added..

The damage is done. There is no coming back now.

The sudden glint in her eyes reassemble tears but she was surprised when she saw the same in his.

Is this the moment when they both hug each other and cry their heart out and apologies and live happily ever after.

Uh uh. Nope.

With rapid blink of lashes he clear out his eyes. No evidence of tears. Not anymore.

He leanest closer with another glint. The mischief in his eyes make her blink rapidly too.

She gasped when his hand landes on getting thigh too close too close to the part she wanted him last night.

"I didn't fucked you last night because when ever I am going to fuck you I want you to remember every part of it. Starting to the end. Then after fucking you, I would make love to you and you know the funny part " he clench his grip "you would beg me to fuck you again."

She just didn't know where to look.

His eyes weren't the safest option anymore.

"And I will make sure to make it hard for you to make any eye contact with me afterwards." He smirked leaning closer but just keep his lips hover over hers.

She can feel warmth all around her body. The sheets felt hot. Her Clothes felt hotter. She doesn't seem to be breathing anymore.

And in next moment he got up as if nothing happened.

She misses the warmth.

He back away and turn around.

"I want to go back to twins. " she breath out.

He halted and turn back.

"They went to a vacation with the couple. Their old house in Paris I guess." He mutter to himself.

"Why? Why so suddenly? " she enquired more.

"I send them." He stated and turn around again.

"Atlantic this would keep them safe." He muttered to himself but she was sure she heard it wrong.

Keep them safe?

From whom?

Thank you so much.