We Got Work To Do

Start from the beginning

"Wait...you were dead. I killed you." He said to me. "Yeah? Well next time, finish the job." I spat at him. "I did! I cut clean through your spinal cord, man." He said and I glance at Dean, who lowers his eyes briefly. "I know I wasn't able to kill Sam as I was chased away too soon. But you....You can't be alive. You can't be." He said to me.

"Okay, just take it real easy there, son." Bobby said. "And if I don't?" Jake asked. "Wait and see." I said. "What, you a tough woman all of a sudden? What are you gonna do— kill me?" Jake asked me. "It's a thought." I said. "You had your chance. You couldn't." Jake said. "I won't make that mistake twice." I growled and Jake begins to laugh.

"What are you smiling at, you little bitch?" Dean asked him. "Hey Lady, do me a favor. Put that gun to your head." Jake said to Ellen and she shakily points her gun at her temple and all of us look at this in shock. "See that Ava girl was right. Once you give in to it, there's all sorts of new Jedi mind tricks you can learn." Jake said.

"Let her go." Sam yells at hi.

"Shoot him." Ellen said in a trembling voice.
"You'll be mopping up skull before you get a shot off." Jake said and everyone pauses. "Everybody, put your guns down. Except you, sweetheart." Jake said as he nods at Ellen then the boys and I drop our guns.

"Okay. Thank you." Jake said and he turns around and pulls the Colt out of his pocket. While he is inserting it into the crypt, Dean and Bobby grab Ellen before she can shoot herself just as I raise my hand out and made two guns fly into my hands. I toss one gun to Sam and both of us shoot Jake a few times in the back.

Jake falls onto the ground, and I walk to stand over him. "Please...don't. Please." Jake pleads between each gasping breath but I shoot him three more times in the chest, blood spatters onto my face. Ellen and Bobby walk past me, with Bobby staring at me hard. Dean and Sam walk over to look at Jake, then at me as I wipe the blood from my face.

The five of us look over to the crypt as two separate engravings on the crypt spin in different directions, then stop. "Oh, no." Bobby whispers. "Bobby, what is it?" Ellen asked. "It's hell." Bobby replied as Dean pulls the Colt from the Crypt.

"Take cover— now!" Bobby shouts and all of us run behind tombstones as the doors to the crypt burst open. A large black mass erupts from the other side and shoots outward. "What the hell just happened?!" Dean asked. "That's a devil's gate. A damn door to hell." Ellen shouts at us as we stay down for cover.

*3rd Person POV*

"Come on! We gotta shut that gate!" Ellen shouts and her, Bobby, Sam and (y/n) go towards the gates to shut it while Dean checks the Colt for bullets. "If the demon gave this to Jake...then maybe..." Dean mutters when thunder crashes and the Yellow Eyed Demon appears behind him. He flings the Colt out of Dean's hand and into his own. Dean looks over at him, astonished.
"Boys shouldn't play with Daddy's guns." The Demon said and he throws Dean into the air, where he hits his head on a tombstone and lies there, stunned.

Bobby, Sam, Ellen and (y/n) were struggling to close the crypt door when Sam and (y/n) look over and see Dean down, and then see the Demon who looks at them and smiles.

"Dean!" They shouted and the two let go of the gate door and run toward Dean. But the Demom then throws the two against a couple of nearby trees. "I'll get to you in a minute, kiddos. But I'm proud of both of you— knew you two had it in you." The demon said and turns to Dean, who was struggling upright, then the Demon throws him against a post.

"Sit a spell." He said, smiling. "So, Dean...I gotta thank you. You see, demons can't resurrect people, unless a deal is made. I know, red tape— it'll make you nuts. But thanks to you, (y/n)'s back in rotation. And Sam seems to be in better shape after that stab wound to the side." The Demon said then he laughs. "Now, I wasn't counting on that, but I'm glad. I like them better than Jake, anyhow. Tell me— have you ever heard the expression, If a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is?" The Demon asked