All Hell Breaks Loose Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

"Hey. Andy. Also freaking out." Andy said, nervously. "Okay." Ava said then she turns to me and Sam. "What’s happening?" She asked. "I, uh, uh, we don’t really know yet. But I know one thing: I know what the four of us have in common." Sam said then we hear a man’s voice, calling from the distance.

"Hello? Is anybody there?" 

"Maybe more than four." I said to Sam and we run to the side of another building to see a man and a blonde girl. "Hello? Hey! Hey, you guys all right?" I called out to them. "I think so." The man said.

"I’m Sam." Sam greets.

"And I'm (y/n)." I said.

"I’m Jake." Jake said.

"Lily." The girl said.

"Are there any more of you?" Sam asked them. "Naw." Jake said. "How did we even get here? A minute ago, I was in San Diego." Lily said. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, I went to sleep last night in Afghanistan." Jake said to her.

"Let me take a wild guess: you two are both twenty-three?" Sam asked them and they look at him, shocked. "We all are. And we all have abilities." Sam said. "What?" Jake asked. "It started a little over a year ago? You found you could do things? Things you didn’t think were possible?" I asked them and they both nod. "Sam and I have visions. We see things before they happen." I said.

"Yeah. Me, too." Ava said.

"And I recently found out I can move objects, too." I said and Sam nods at me. Sometime after I told Dean about my new power, I went and told Sam about it, who seemed shocked by this, but he was also worried.

"Yeah, and I can put thoughts into people’s heads. Like, make them do stuff. But don’t worry, it, I don’t think it works on you guys. Oh, but get this –- I’ve been practicing. Training my brain, like meditation. So now, it’s not just thoughts I can beam out, but images, too. Like, anything I want. Bam! People, they see it. This one guy I know – total dick, right? I used it on him: gay porn. All hours of the day." Andy said and he laughs. "It was just like…you should have seen the look on his face." Andy said as the others look unamused, at best, disgusted at worst. "Uh…okay." Andy mutters.

"So, you go, Simon says give me your wallet, and they do?" Lily asked and Andy nods then she turns to Sam and Ava. "You have visions?" She said then she turns to me. "And not only you have visions, you can move objects. That’s great! I’d kill for something like that." She said.

"Lily, listen, it’s okay—" I started to say but she shakes her head. "No. It’s not. I touch people? Their hearts stop. I can barely leave my house. My life’s not exactly improved. So, screw you. I just wanna go home." She growls at us.

"And what, we don’t?" Jake asked her. "You know what, don’t talk to me like that, not right—" Lily said and Sam steps forward. "Hey, guys, please. Look, whether we like it or not, we’re all here, and so we all have to deal with this." Sam said.

"Who brought us here?" Andy asked. "It’s less of a who. It’s...more of a what." I said to them. "What does that mean?" Ava asked and Sam and I exchange a look. "It’s a...it's a demon." Sam said and Lily huffs out a breath of disgust.

*3rd Person POV*

Bobby and Dean were parked on the side of the road, poring over a map. "This is it. All demonic signs and omens over the past month." Bobby said to him. "Are you joking? There’s nothing here." Dean said, annoyed. "Exactly." Bobby said.

"Well, come on, there’s gotta be something. What about the, the, the normal, low-level stuff? You know, exorcisms, that kind of thing." Dean said. "That’s what I’m telling you: there’s nothing. It’s completely quiet." Bobby said.