"Oh, oh, of course you don't. You think I'm a total nutjob." Ava said, disappointed. "Wait, no, no, no, I mean, you must be one of us." Sam said to her. "Sorry, one of, one of who?" She asked. "One of the Psychics. Like us. Look, Ava, Sam and I have visions too, all right? So we're connected." I said to her and she laughs.

"Okay, so, you two are nuts. That's great." She said. "Okay, okay, look. Did your mother happen to die in a house fire?" Sam asked her. "No, my mother lives in Palm Beach!" She replied and I look over at Sam. "So she doesn't fit the pattern either." I said and he nods while Ava frowns at us in confusion.

*3rd Person POV*

Dean was driving alone when his cell phone rings. He picks up. "Hello?" He answers. "It's Ellen." Ellen said. "Hey, have you heard from Sam or (y/n)?" Dean asked her.

"I've heard from Sam, but he made me promise not to tell you where he is." Ellen said and Dean rolls his eyes. "Come on, Ellen, please. Something bad could be going on here, and I swore I'd look after those two." Dean said, annoyed.

"Now Dean, they say you can't protect your loved ones forever." Ellen said then she sighs. "Well, I say screw that. What else is family for? He's in Lafayette, Indiana." She replied. "And (y/n)?" Dean asked, his heart beating faster. "She's with him. She picked him up on her bike and the two took off." Ellen said. "Thanks." Dean said and he hangs up.

*(y/n)'s POV*

"Why can't you two just leave town? Please? Before both of you blow up?" Ava asked us. "No, we can't." I said to her. "Oh, God. Why not?" She asked us, frustrated. "Because there's something going on here, Ava. With you, with me, with (y/n). I mean, there are others like us out there. And we're all a part of something, and (y/n) and I have got to figure out what." Sam said and she rolls her eyes at us.

"Okay, you know what? Screw you, guys. Okay? Because I'm a secretary from Peoria and I'm not part of anything! Okay? Do you see this?" She exclaims as she fingers her engagement ring. "I am getting married in eight weeks. I am supposed to be at home addressing invitations, which I am way behind on, by the way. But instead, I drove out here to save both of your weirdo asses. But if you guys just want to stay here and die, fine. Me? I'm due back on Planet Earth." Ava exclaims.

"Don't you want to know why this is happening? I mean, don't these visions scare the hell out of you? Because if you walk out that door right now you might never know the truth. We need your help." I said to her and she sighs.

After getting Ava to distract Scott's therapist and Sam and I broke in to his office and grabbed Scott's file, we make it back to the hotel and look at the files. Ava looks at it, stunned.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. "Am I okay? I just helped you two steal some dead guy's confidential psych files." Ava said, panicked, then she smiles. "I'm awesome!" She exclaims, excitedly, and I chuckle.

Later, we pull out the voice recorder and play the session. "It started a little over a year ago. Migraines, at first. Then I found I could do...stuff." Scott's voice said. "What do you mean, do stuff?" The doctor asked. "I have this ability. When I touch something, I can electrocute it if I want." Scott replied and the three of us share a worried look.

*3rd Person POV*

Dean pulls into the parking lot in the Impala; when he sees (y/n) through the window of the room, and Sam pacing behind her, he sighs in relief. "Oh, thank God you're okay." Dean whispers as he stares at her. He didn't want to admit it but he not only missed Sam but he missed (y/n) too. Probably more than he should and he starts to think does he care for (y/n) more than just friends?

(Y/n) moves aside, revealing Ava through the window. Dean's brow furrows. "What the hell? Who is that?" He mutters as he looks at this, confused.

*(y/n)'s POV*

"What else does the yellow-eyed man say?" The doctor asked as I lean forward against the table and Sam looks at the recorder, confused. "He has plans for me. He says there's a war coming. That people like me, we're going to be the soldiers. Everything's about to change." Scott said and the recording ends.

"He's not talking about us, right?" Ava asked us. "Yeah, I think he is." Sam said. "But how can we turn into that?" She asked. "I don't--" I started to say when the window behind us shatters. Sam and I dive to the floor with Ava, shielding her body. 

"Get down!" I shouted. "Oh my God! What's happening?" Ava asked as a couple of more gunshots go off then stop. "I don't know." Sam and I shouted.

*3rd Person POV*

As the shooter, Gordon, is about to take another head-shot at Sam, Dean jumps him from behind. "Gordon!" Dean shouts as he kicks Gordon, then pins him down on his back, hitting him over and over again in the face. Dean then grabs him by the collar.

"You do that to my brother or (y/n), I'll kill you!" Dean growls at him. "Dean, wait." Gordon said then he manages to grab the rifle and slam it into Dean twice, knocking him out. He stands over Dean, panting and gushing blood from his lip.