Ten minutes later, a roar of a motorcycle sounds out and Sam watches as the motorcycle gets closer and then stops. The driver pulls off their helmet to reveal that it was (y/n). "Well, hey, good-looking! Need a ride?" She teased him. Sam scoffs, playfully, and shakes his head as he walks up to the bike.

"Hey, (y/n)." He said as he gets on behind her. "So where are we going?" (Y/n) asked him. "Lafayette, Indiana." Sam replied as she digs into her bag and pulls out an extra helmet. "Alrighty then. Here you're gonna need this. And hang onto me." She said as she hands the helmet to him. He puts it on as (y/n) puts her helmet back on, Sam places his hand on her waist and they take off.

*(y/n)'s POV*

"So you say you two went to high school with Scott?" Mr Carey said to us as we sit in his living room. "Uh, yes sir, we did. We just heard about what happened, we're so sorry." Sam said to him. "Scotty was a good boy. He changed a lot since you two knew him." Mr Carey said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. "It started about a year ago with these headaches. And then he got depressed, paranoid, nightmares." He explained. "Nightmares?" I said and Sam and I look at each other. "Um, did he ever talk to you about his nightmares? What he saw, or..." Sam started to ask but Mr Carey shakes his head.

"No, no. He closed up with me. I tried to get him help, but nothing took. He'd just lock himself in his room for days." He said. "You think maybe we could see his room?" Sam asked him.

Later, Sam and I enter the room which contain a bare bed with a sleeping bag, some bookshelves covered in books and cassette tapes. On the bedside table, we see several bottles of pills, prescribed by Dr. George Waxler. Then I go and open the closet and shove aside the clothes to reveal a collage of yellow eyes cut out of photos or magazines, glued to the wall. 

"Sam..." I said, nervously, and he comes up next to me and sees the collage. Then the two of us share a look.

That night, we walk across the parking lot of the Blue Rose Motel. As we get to the door, I sensed we're were not alone. I turn and grab the figure behind us, shoving her against the wall. "Who are you?" I asked her, angrily. "Please! You two are in danger." She said to us, frantically.

Inside, we let the girl in as she paces along the floor, talking somewhat frantically. "Okay, look, I know how all this sounds, but I am not insane and I am not on drugs. Okay? I am normal, and this is way, way off the map for me." She said. "All right, all right, just, just calm down. Okay? What's your name?" Sam asked her, calmly.

"Ava." She replied.

"Ava?" Sam and I said.

"Ava Wilson." She said.

"Ava, I'm Sam Winchester and this is (y/n) (l/n), all right? Now, you were telling us about these dreams of yours?" Sam said. "Uh, yeah, uh, okay, about a year ago I started having these, like, headaches, and just, nightmares, I guess. And I really didn't think much of it until I had this one dream where I saw this guy get stabbed in a parking lot." Ava said.

"When was this?" I asked her. "Uh, about a month ago. But, anyway, a couple of days later, I found this." She said then she pulls out a newspaper clipping and hands it to us; it reads LOCAL MAN STABBED TO DEATH IN PARKING LOT next to a picture of Scott Carey. Sam takes the clipping. 

"I saw this guy die, days before it happened. I don't know why, I don't know, it's just for some reason, my dreams are coming true. And last night I had another one." She said to us. "Okay." I said. "About you two. I saw both of you die." Ava said.

"How did you find us?" I asked her. "Oh, uh, you had motel stationery, and I Googled the motel, and it was real, and so I just thought that I should warn you two." Ava said to us. "I don't believe this." Sam said, almost relieved.