"Well, your brother's been calling, worried sick, looking for you and (y/n). By the way, where is she?" Ellen said. "Yeah. Figured he might. Um...(y/n)..I dropped her off at one of her safehouse. She said she needed to clear her mind, haven't seen her since." Sam said.

"What's going on between the three of you?" Ellen asked and Sam bites his lips. It had been a few days since him and (y/n) left Dean at the hotel and just a couple of days since Sam last saw (y/n). She told Sam if he ever got a lead about ol' yellow eyes, she would come help him but for now she needed to get some fresh air and got on her bike and drove away.

Sam pulls out of his thoughts and ignores Ellen's question. "So, um, how's Jo?" He asked her and she nods. "Well, I don't really know." She replied and Sma furrowed his brow. "What do you mean?" Sam asked. "Well, I haven't seen her in weeks. She sends a postcard now and again." Ellen said.

"Well, what happened?" He asked her. "Well, after she worked that job with you three she decided she wanted to keep on hunting. I said not under my roof, and she said fine." Ellen replied and Sam looks down in guilt. "So I'm probably the last person you want to see right now." Sam said and Ellen let's out a throaty chuckle.

"Oh, don't get me wrong. I wish I could blame the hell out of you boys and (y/n). It'd be easier. Truth is, it's not your fault, Sam. None of it is. I want you to know that I forgave your daddy and (y/n)'s daddy a long time ago for what happened to my Bill. I just don't think they ever forgave themselves. Especially, (father's name). He may have had a rough exterior but he had a big heart." Ellen said.

"What did happen?" Sam asked her and she looks down before clearing her throat. "Um, so, why did you come here, sweetie?" She asked, ignoring his question. "I need help." Sam said.

"What am I looking for, Sam?" Ash asked Sam as he and Ellen sit at the bar. "Other people, other psychics, like me and (y/n). As many as possible, and I need a nationwide search." Sam replied. "But I thought there was no way to track them all down. Not all of them had nursery fires like you and (y/n) did." Ellen said.

"Well, no, but some had to. Start there." Sam said to Ash.

Sometime later, Ash emerges from his back room with a piece of paper in his hand. He gives it a flourish. "Done, and done." He said as Sam looks over at him. "That was fast." Sam said as Ash comes over to him. "Well, apparently, that's my job. Make the monkey dance at the keyboard." Ash said and Ellen rolls her eyes 

"Just tell us what you got, Ash." She said. "Five folks fit the profile nationwide. Born in '83, mother died in a nursery fire, the whole shebang." Ash said. "Five? That's it?" Sam asked. "Sam Winchester from Lawrence, Kansas, (y/n) (l/n) from Eudora, Kansas, Max Miller from Saginaw, Michigan, Andrew Gallagher from Guthrie, Oklahoma, and uh, another name. Scott Carey." Ash said.

"You got an address?" Sam asked. "Kind of. The Arbor Hill Cemetery in Lafayette, Indiana. Plot four-eighty-six." Ash replied. "So he's dead?" Sam asked and Ash nods. "Killed, about a month ago." Ash said. "Killed how?" Sam asked. "Stabbed. Parking lot. Fuzz don't have much, no suspects..." Ash said and Sam nods. "All right. Thank you." He said.

As he gets up to leave, Ash slaps him on the back; when he's out of eyeshot Ash picks up Sam's half-full beer and starts drinking it. 

"Where are you going?" Ellen asked Sam as he pulls out his phone. "Indiana." Sam said. "Sam? I've gotta call Dean, I've gotta let him know where you are." Ellen said. "Ellen. I'm trying to find answers, about who (y/n) and I are. And my brother means well, but he can't protect us from that. Please." Sam said and Ellen nods, reluctantly.

Sam nods back and starts to walk out of the bar and dials a number. "Hey, it's me. How far are you from the Roadhouse?" Sam asked to the person on the other end. He smiles once the person answers. "Well, I think I've got something. Just pick me up at the Roadhouse. Thanks. See ya." Sam said and he hangs up.