"Dean, I've only seen this stuff, like, twice. I mean, to make this stuff you have to be one majorly pissed off spirit." Sam said. "All right, let's find this badass before he snags any more girls." Dean said and we exit the apartment and walk down the hallway; hearing voices. We go and hide around a corner. 

"It's so convenient." A familiar female voice said and I frown and look at the boys. "Yeah, it's a great building, fixed it up real nice. All the apartments come furnished, too." A male voice said and they come around the corner and to see a man and Jo walking. "It is so spacious. You know, my friend told me I absolutely have to come check it out, and I have to admit, she was right. You did a really good job with this place." Jo said and we step away from our hiding space.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Dean asked her and she smiles and walks up to him. "There you are, honey." She said and she grabs Dean around the waist. "This is my boyfriend Dean and his buddy Sam and Sam's girlfriend, (y/n)." Jo said to the man. "Good to meetcha. Quite a gal you've got here." The man said to Dean. "Oh yeah, she's a pistol." Dean said as he smacks Jo's ass, and she gives a fake laugh.

"So, did you already check out that apartment? The one for rent." Jo said to Dean sweetly while Sam and I exchange a look. "Yeah. Yes. Loved it. Heh. Great flow." Dean said and the man looks at him. "How'd you get in?" He asked Dean. "It was open." Dean replied.

"Now, Ed, um, when did the last tenant move out?" Jo asked the man. "Oh, about a month ago. Cut and run, too. Stick me for the rent." Ed replied. "Well. Her loss, our gain! 'Cause if Dean-o loves it, it's good enough for me." Jo said as she hugs up to him and I had to bite my lips. "Oh, sweetie." Dean said as he smacks her again.

Jo chuckles and smiles then she pulls out a wad of cash. "We'll take it." She said as she hands the money to Ed.

"I'll flip you for the sofa." Jo said once we got inside of the apartment. "Does your mother even know you're here?" I asked her. "Told her I was going to Vegas." She replied. "You think she's gonna buy that?" Dean asked her. "I'm not an idiot. I got Ash to lay a credit card trail all the way to the casinos." Jo said.

"You know, you shouldn't lie to your mom. Shouldn't be here either." Dean said to her. "Well, I am. So untwist your boxers and deal with it." Jo spat at him. "Where'd you get all that money from, anyways?" Sam asked her. "Working, at the Roadhouse." She replied. "Hunters don't tip that well." I said. "Well, they aren't that good at poker, either." She said just as Dean's phone rings and he answers it.

"Yeah." He said then his eyes widen a bit. "Oh, hi Ellen." He said and Jo looks at him, warningly. Then he holds his phone back to Jo. "I'm telling her." He said and she runs up to him and they have a furious, muttered argument.

"I haven't seen her." Dean said once he brought his phone back to his mouth. "Yeah, I'm sure. Absolutely." He said then he hangs up the phone; Jo grins, cheerfully.

Dean is pacing, Jo was sitting at the table with blueprints spread out. She begins flipping a small knife around while Sam and I sit on a couple of chairs. "This place was built in 1924. It was originally a warehouse, converted into apartments a few months ago." Jo said. "Yeah? What was here before 1924." Dean said, questioning. "Nothing. Empty field." Jo said.

"So, most likely scenario, someone died bloody in the building, and now he's back and raising hell." I said to her. "I already checked. In the past eighty two years, zero violent deaths. Unless you count a janitor who slipped on a wet floor." Jo said then she turns to Dean. "Would you sit down, please?" She asked and he sits down.

"So, have you checked police reports, county death records..." he said and she nods. "Obituaries, mortuary reports and seven other sources. I know what I'm doing." Jo said. "I think the jury's still out on that one. Could you put the knife down?" Dean asked her and she sets it down.