We make it to the records office and the boys and I go through boxes of files while Andy walks an elderly security guard to the door. "Probably shouldn't have left you kids in here." The guard said. "No, it'll all be fine. All right? Just go get a cup of coffee." Andy said as the guard leaves, Andy continues in a dramatic voice. "These aren't the 'droids you're looking for."

Dean and I grin as we overhear that. "Awesome." Dean said and I nodded. "I got it." Sam said. "Yeah?" Dean and I asked as Andy comes up to us. "Yeah. Andy, it's true. Holly Beckett was your birth mother." Sam said and Andy looks at us shock and sadness.

"Huh. Does anyone have a Vicodin?" He asked. "Dr. Jennings was her doctor, too, I mean, he oversaw the adoption. You have a solid connection to both of them." Sam said. "Yeah, but I, I didn't kill them." Andy stammers. "We believe you." I said to him. "Yeah." The boy said on unison.

"But uh, who did?" Dean asked. "I think I got a pretty good guess. Holly Beckett gave birth to twins." Sam said.

Andy sits with both hands on his head, staring straight ahead in shock. Dean is standing by a printer nearby, Sam is pacing with a folder in his hands while I sit in a chair. "I have an evil twin." Andy said, shocked.

"Holly put you and your brother up for adoption. And you went to the Gallagher family, obviously, and your brother went to the Weems family from upstate." Sam explains and I rub my eyes. "I wonder that's the other guy I saw in my vision. The one I couldn't really see." I said. "Could be." Sam said as we look over at Andy, who was looking down.

"Andy, how you doin'? Still with us?" Dean asked. "Um. What was my brother's name?" Andy asked as he looks over at Sam. "Here. Um, Ansen Weems. And he's got a local address." Sam replied. "He -- he lives here?" Andy asked. "Let's get a look at him. Got his picture coming off from the DMV right now." Dean said and he pulls some papers out of the printer and looks at us in surprise. 

"Hate to kick you while you're freaked." Dean said and Andy gives a whuf. "Take a look at that." Dean said and he shows one of the pages to Andy, who looks up in shock. I look over at it and my eyes widen at the picture.

It was Weber.

Dean drives the Impala down a dark road with Sam next to him and Andy and I in the back seat. "All right, Andy. Tell us everything you know about this guy." I said to him. "Well, I mean, not much. I... Weber shows up one day, eight months ago? Acting like he's my best friend in the world. Kinda weird, like, trying too hard, you know?" Andy said and I start cringing and rub my eyes.

"Must have known you guys were twins. Why did he change his name? Why not just tell you the truth?" Dean asked. "No idea." Andy said just as Sam and I yell in pain. "Sam? (Y/n)?" Dean asked just as another vision flashes before my eyes.

Tracy, wearing only satin lingerie, walks slowly to the side of a ravine. Crying, she climbs onto the ledge and looks around. She pauses, looking back, then leaps. 

Sam and I yell in panic, struggling with the door. "Guys? Guys!" Dean yells at us and he stops the car as Sam and I shove the doors open, leaning out. Dean gets out and runs around the car to check on us. "Hey. Hey!" Dean said to us and I look over again him and Sam and I begin to explain what we saw.

Near the bridge, we pull to a stop and we get out and circle around to the trunk, which Dean opens. "Dean, you should stay back" I said to him. "No argument here. Had my head screwed with enough for one day." Dean said as Sam pulls out two handguns and I grab another handgun. 

As we walk forward we're stopped by Andy, who has gotten out of the car. "I'm coming with you." He said and Sam shakes his head. "Andy, no." I said to him. "If it's Tracy out there...then I'm coming." Andy said to us and Sam and I exchange a look.