Moments later, Sam lowers the phone. "Well, don't get all maudlin on me, man." He said to Dean. "What do you mean?" Dean asked. "He means this strong silent thing of yours, it's crap." I said and Dean groans. "Oh, God."

"I'm over it. This isn't just anyone we're talking about, this is Dad. I know how you felt about the man." Sam said to him. "You know what, back off, all right? Both of you! Just because I'm not caring and sharing like you want me to." Dean yells once he stops walking and turns to us.

"No, no, no, that's not what this is about, Dean. We don't care how you deal with this. But you have to deal with it. Listen, I'm your friend and Sam's your brother, all right? We just want to make sure you're okay." I said to him, concerned. "Guys, I'm okay. I'm okay, okay? I swear, the next person who asks me if I'm okay, I'm gonna start throwing punches. These are your issues, quit dumping them on me!" Dean yells as he looks at me and Sam.

"What are you talking about?" Sam asked him. "I just think it's really interesting, this sudden obedience you have to Dad. It's like, oh, what would Dad want me to do? Sam, you spent your entire life slugging it out with that man. I mean, hell, you, you picked a fight with him the last time you ever saw him. And now that he's dead, now you want to make it right? Well, I'm sorry Sam, but you can't, it's too little, too late." Dean yells at him.

"Why are you saying this to me?" Sam asked him, confused. "Because I want you to be honest with yourself about this. I'm dealing with Dad's death! Are you?" He asked and Sam swallows while he looks upset. "I'm going to call Ellen." Sam grumbles and he pulls out his phone then walks off.

"Way to go, Dean." I said, annoyed. "Hey, don't start, okay?" Dean said to me. "Dean, I just want to make sure you and Sam are okay." I said. "Oh God, would you stop! And leave me alone!" Dean yells at me and I glare at him. "You know, I just want to help you through this. Since I've lost my own father not very long ago." I said and Dean stares at me. 

Even though he was still looking at me, harshly, I could tell that his eyes had gone softer. "I know the emotions you and Sam are going through and what will be going through. Hell, I'm still dealing with it, almost two years later. I just thought I could help you out with the process." I said and I walk off and follow Sam as he talks on the phone.

"Thanks a lot." Sam said into the phone after some time later, walking down the road. "Rakshasa." Sam said to us. "What's that?" Dean asked. "Ellen's best guess. It's a race of ancient Hindu creatures. They appear in human form, they feed on human flesh, they can make themselves invisible, and they cannot enter a home without first being invited." Sam replied.

"So they dress up like clowns, and the children invite 'em in." I stated and Sam nods. "Yeah." He said. "Why don't they just munch on the kids?" Dean asked. "No idea. Not enough meat on the bones, maybe?" Sam said, shrugging.

"What else'd you find out?" I asked him. "Well, apparently, Rakshasas live in squalor. They sleep on a bed of dead insects." Sam replied and I give him a look of disgust. "Nice." Dean said, sarcastically. "Yeah, and they have to feed a few times every twenty or thirty years. Slow metabolism, I guess." Sam replied.

"Well, that makes sense. I mean, the Carnival today, the Bunker Brothers in '81." Dean said and I nod. "Right. Probably more before that." I said and Dean stops.

"Hey guys, who do we know that worked both shows?" He asked us. "Cooper?" Sam and I said, questioning. "Cooper." Dean said. "You know, that picture of his father, that looked just like him." I said. "You think maybe it was him?" Dean asked me. "Well, who knows how old he is?" Sam said, shrugging.

"Ellen say how to kill him?" Dean asked Sam. "Legend goes, a dagger made of pure brass." Sam replied. "I think I know where to get one of those." Dean said as he looks up, thoughtful. "Well, before we go stabbing things into Cooper, we're going to want to make damn sure it's him." Sam said.