50| Raw

- People warned me about drugs in the streets but never the ones with big dark eyes and a heartbeat -

The trip back to Chicago was uneventful.

After one more day in the villa in Rome to pack everything up and make sure Hannah was alright, they left again in the three black vans, the unnamed shadow that had set fear upon the city disappearing once again into the night just like it had appeared.

The group laughed a lot at the newspaper titles that were released after their feat. A lot of articles were claiming very wrong facts about the events, saying that the group that had kidnapped the president's brothers was part of the mafia or that it was a political move from a secret organization trying to threaten the presidential seat, like the Illuminati or another kind of powerful sect. One daily paper claimed that they were at least sixty trained soldiers to invade the building, and another one had an interview from a policeman that had witnessed everything, stating that he was absolutely sure he had seen two people fly through the sky.

A very impressive picture of Hoseok standing on the bridge and throwing bombs at almost twenty police cars was making front pages, and the trainer was so proud of his deed he kept shoving it in everyone's face.

"Can you see that! They are calling me 'the skywalker' in this article, saying I can jump from building to building like Spiderman. Now I'm a superhero!"

The tanned boy was sitting in the back of one of the vans with Namjoon and Yoongi at his sides.

"They are also saying that you killed fifty people and that you're a psychopath."

Hoseok scoffed.

"Whatever Joonie, you're just jealous because you're not as important in the team."

"Excuse me?"

Namjoon removed his glasses and sent a playful glare at his friend.

"Who controlled the crane so you could install the zipline? Who alerted you so you knew when the police were coming? Who blocked the elevators to slow them down afterward? Who is always telling you directions and what to do and when?" he questioned.

Yoongi sent a glance to the trainer.

"He's right you know. We would all be dead without him."

Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. I'm a superhero."

In the other van, Jin was annoying the crap out of Jimin by cleaning his guns in the middle of the back seat.

"Can't you do that in the plane?" the blond angrily asked.

Now, he had half a dozen revolvers on his lap and the whole car smelled like acetate, making him suffocate. Meanwhile, Jin was polishing his submachine gun with an endeared smile towards the weapon.