26| Stitches

- At my funeral, take the bouquet off my coffin and throw it in the crowd to see who is next -

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Yoongi knocked on Hannah's door, three times, a little anxious. He had just woken up from his drunken sleep, still baffled at how, when he had planned to not drink at all, he had found himself throwing up in the club's bathroom at three in the morning, completely wasted and with no idea of how much alcohol he had actually ingested.

Of course, the one at fault was Hoseok.

Yoongi had arrived at the club sulking about Hannah's fate. Hoseok, seeing his grumpy mood, had made his personal mission to make Yoongi drink the equivalent of the man's weight in cocktails.

Hoseok was very convincing when he wanted.

As a consequence, Yoongi had completely forgotten about Hannah for the night and felt horrible about it the next morning. That explains why he was now pounding at her bedroom door, hoping that she was there, safe and sound, and not somewhere in the city, lost or hurt.

"Please, please, please, be alive," he mumbled to himself, knocking harder.

Finally, the door opened, revealing a very sleepy-looking Hannah, covered in mud and blood, still wearing her combat outfit.

"Finally!" the man exclaimed, bursting into the room to take a good look at her.

Hannah's feet were dirty and bloody, her outfit and hair were still humid from the rain and her bandaged hand was bleeding, the fabric soaked with red, dripping on the floor.

"You need to take care of your injuries or they will get infected! You probably lost a lot of blood already!" he scolded.

Hannah was as pale as a leaf.

"I – I think I'm going to pass out," she said, and already she was falling backward, her eyes rolling at the back of her skull.

Yoongi caught her in time, grabbing both of her arms. Her head rolled on her shoulder, but her eyes fluttered open, and she looked at the man in front of her, confused.

"What is happening to me?" she asked.

Yoongi suddenly felt angry at Taehyung, but mostly at himself for leaving her all alone in the rain. He took her in his arms bridal style, because she was clearly not in a state to walk.

Damn you're heavy!

"Hey! I'm not that heavy!" she uttered, sending him an angry look.

He blushed.

"Sorry..." he mumbled, "You probably lost a lot of blood, that's why you feel so weak, but I'm going to stitch you up."

He brought her in the living room, laying her down on the couch and left to find a first aid kit. When he came back, a minute later, Hannah was half asleep. She opened an eye when he sat at her side, opening the kit and searching for disinfectant.