11| Temptation

- My dear, you are iridescent I can't look away-

As soon as the ding of the elevator was heard to reveal the basement, Taehyung jumped out of it

"I need to blow off some steam," he announced, "Jung, you want to warm up a bit with me?"

Hoseok eagerly nodded.

"Sword fighting? Boxing? I'm down for anything."

"Let's just go with hand-to-hand combat," quickly replied Taehyung, picking up a roll of bandages and starting to wrap up his palms in it.

Hannah, mouth slightly open, watched them both get ready and stretch a bit before positioning themselves on the blue mattresses with their legs placed exactly like she wasn't able to.

"Ready?" asked Taehyung.

Hoseok didn't answer and instead he attacked first, aiming for Taehyung's neck. The man moved out of the way as fast as lightning.

Looking at them fight was mesmerizing.

Taehyung was stronger, but Hoseok was faster, avoiding blows easily and hitting back with sharp, precise movements. Clearly, neither of them was holding back, moving around the other with feline movements, striking powerfully as soon as there was an opening in the other's facade.

Their styles were very different.

Hoseok was all clean movements and elegant gestures, looking more like he was dancing than anything else. His attacks were always at the right place, always inches away from hurting his adversary.

Taehyung on the opposite was sneaky, using his elbows and his knees a lot, his attacks always where they were not expected. His defense was perfect, blocking Hoseok with his upper arms and deviating every hit easily.

After only a few minutes, Taehyung managed to kick Hoseok in the side, making him fall down. He tried to kick him again, but Hoseok rolled away and stood up quickly, lunging to avoid Taehyung's menacing fist.

Hoseok took the opportunity of Taehyung's extended arm to grab it and twist it in his back, making Taehyung hiss with pain. Hoseok's victorious smile didn't last for long because Taehyung crushed Hoseok's foot under his heel, making the trainer cry out and release his hold.

Taehyung turned around, but he didn't see Hoseok's hand, which struck him in the throat, the side of the trainer's palm impacting powerfully against the base of his trachea.

Hannah almost let out a cry when she saw Taehyung's eyes grow wide as he tried to take a breath with his constricted throat. However, despite his disadvantage, he managed to make Hoseok trip over his leg, making the trainer fall down once more.

He fell on his back with a cry, but he managed to grip Taehyung's arm at the last second, making him fall flat on top of him.

Hoseok burst in a fit of laughter.