23| Storm

- If lips could kill-

It was pouring outside

It was pouring outside. The rain was thick and warm, gushing from the sky in full buckets. It was Hannah's first time seeing such a deluge and while all the others decided to stay inside to wait it out, she excitedly ran out the door, jumping bare feet in the puddles of water that covered the street.

The girl felt absolutely euphoric. She felt like she was on the highest of highs, her body almost trembling with happiness as she raised her face to the sky, relishing in the feeling of the warm water pouring down her face and wetting her hair.

She had never felt so free, so invincible, so irreversibly happy and she screamed at the heavens, pouring every ounce of blissfulness she had into the screech she directed to the sky.

She felt so alive, so warm and strong as she leaped in the darkness, the only light being a lonely lamppost that made her surroundings look almost unreal.

She danced in the rain, an ecstatic feeling pumping into her veins, so delicious and raw as she closed her eyes and moved her body mindlessly, turning and swirling, splashing water around as she hopped, feet pointed and arms graceful, eyes closed and a smile as bright as the sun plastered on her face.

However, she didn't know that she had spectators, five to be precise. Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin, Yoongi and Jin had their eyes stuck on her figure. They were all looking at her through the window of the boxing gym, rather surprised to realize that the girl actually knew how to dance.

"Where did she learn to move like that?" asked Jin, impressed.

"They had dance therapy classes at the asylum where she grew up," revealed Yoongi, his eyes stuck on her figure.

Taehyung frowned.

"How do you know that?"

Yoongi looked back at his friend, suddenly realizing that he had learned that information by reading through her file, the one he had stolen from Taehyung's safe.

"Hmm... she told me, I think," he finally spoke.

Jimin looked at him sideways. He could always tell when someone was lying and Yoongi really wasn't the best dissimulator there was. However, the boy kept a serious expression, his eyes turning back to the darkness of the night. He wasn't the kind of person to kiss and tell.

Taehyung on the other hand simply nodded. He wasn't really listening, his gaze captivated by the way Hannah's body twisted and swayed. Looking at her dance like that; bare feet, the rain pouring over her head, the shadows of the night hiding her face from him, strangely felt like he had plunged into one of her murky drawings.

"Wait... where is she going like that?" suddenly asked Jin.

Indeed, Hannah had suddenly decided to run away in the night. Her figure was already smaller as she sprinted towards the end of the street, head up and arms wide, like if she was trying to hug the obscurity.