49| Fast and Furious

- Buckle up bitch,
you're in for the ride of your life -

Jimin probably loved driving more than anything else in the entire world

Jimin probably loved driving more than anything else in the entire world. He appreciated absolutely everything about it; the way he could sense the acceleration in his stomach, the speed sending rushes of adrenaline to his brain, the feel of the steering wheel leather under his gloved fingers, the streaks of light passing in front of his eyes, blurring the world around him.

When he was driving, he forgot about absolutely everything except for his heightened senses, the road, and the blood pumping fast in his veins. The rest was trivial and unimportant, a distraction from the passion making him feel whole and alive again.

His companions didn't see it that way, however.

Tahyung, at his side, for instance, kept looking at the back seat where Hannah was laying on Jin, the Italian guy, and Yoongi's knees. She was still unconscious, face as white as a sheet, and Yoongi also seemed quite worried about it. Somehow, blood had started to drip out of her ears and her eyes when she had used her powers to save Yoongi and Taehyung from their fall, and she also had lost a lot of blood from her other injuries.

The president's brother was unconscious as well, but because Taehyung had hit him with the handle of his gun at the back of the head. The guy was annoying, and Taehyung had decided that silence was necessary during the ride for Jimin to focus. Now, he was drooling on Jin's shoulder, eyes closed and seemingly less annoying now that he wasn't speaking.

"Move! Goddamnit I'm going to shoot the bastard!" Jin yelled at the truck blocking the way, submachine gun in hand and angry eyes glaring forward.

"Shut up," mumbled Jimin, "Let me focus!"

"Is she fine? She's really pale," Taehyung uttered, observing Hannah, biting his lower lip, body twisted around to peer at Yoongi.

"For fuck sake! Stupid truck! Move out of the way!"

"Jin, stop shouting," commanded Yoongi, "And pass me the emergency kit, she lost a lot of blood, I think she needs a transfusion and stitches."

Finally, the truck moved out of the way and Jimin charged forward, grin plastered on his lips, dark sunglasses hiding his eyes despite the surrounding darkness. He turned left, entering a tunnel and passing two vehicles, the silver Lamborghini flying like a bullet, motor roaring. He accelerated, pressing the clutch and shifting gears, feeling the blood pump deliciously fast in his veins.

"Is anyone's blood group an O negative?" asked Yoongi, looking at the three boys in the car.

Taehyung and Jimin shook their heads.

"I am, but I'm scared of needles," revealed Jin, teeth gritted.

"Fuck off! Stop whining and give her your blood like a big boy!" shouted Taehyung.