63| Dragon Fire

- I swing both ways 😉 (violently. With a bat. Come and get some, motherfuckers.) -

Hannah stared at the door, her fists tightening as she observed the chair under the handle jolting back every time they tried to knock it down

Bang... bang... bang...

Of course, she knew that they would eventually find her, but she expected a little more time.

"Hannah! We know you're in there! Open up now and we won't harm you!" someone yelled from the other side.

The girl gritted her teeth, irritated by their false promises. Do this and we won't hurt you, be a good girl, we're your friends, don't worry, it's for your own good. Maybe at a moment in her life, she would have swallowed those fabrications without a word, but not anymore. They really thought she was some kind of foolish little girl they could manipulate into doing anything, because that's how they had shaped her. She would prove them wrong.

Hannah hadn't escaped a military base and met the love of her life to finish rotting in an underground bunker. They had taken everything from her, it was now time to make them pay. She would show them what mingling with someone's genome and messing with supernatural forces had consequences.

The price was high, and it was time to settle the bill.

When she didn't answer, the voice boomed once again on the other side of the metal door.

"Come on! This is the only exit, you have nowhere else to go. Just come out and we can talk it out."

Hannah stomped towards the door, adjusting the golden headband on her head. She wasn't at her best physical force and could still feel the reminiscent of the drugs lingering through her system, but her fast metabolism was already getting rid of the toxins, making her more than ready for some action.

"That's right fuckers! This is the only exit and it means I need to go through you!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

She then kicked the chair away from the handle to blow the door out of its hinges using her telekinesis abilities. She had the element of surprise on her side because they didn't expect at all for her to jump on them like that. At least thirty soldiers were waiting for her behind the door, all of them with a steel baton in hand, ready to knock her down. At least, they wouldn't try to kill her, because that would be like throwing a million-dollar experiment down the drain.

Hannah smiled creepily at her audience; the group of soldiers so startled by her entrance that they all froze for a second.

"This place sucks!" she yelled as she directed her hands at them, "I'm out of here!"

She didn't give them a chance to escape, the thirty soldiers suddenly feeling an invisible wall of brick squeezing them against the floor. Hannah stomped her foot like she could physically crunch them, fists tightly closed as she watched the men fall to the ground and scream.