16| Trauma

- When life gives you lemons , squeeze them in people's eyes -

"I thought you went shopping," said Hoseok, inspecting Hannah's body from top to bottom

Instead of wearing Yoongi's clothes, she was sporting a neon yellow over-large t-shirt and red men's basketball shorts that went down to her knees.

"I did, those are brand new, you like it?" she asked with a smile.

It was the beginning of a new day and both Hoseok and herself were sitting on the blue mattresses of the basement after an intense stretching session. Hannah was finally able to touch her feet with the tip of her fingers when she bent, even if it hurt like Hell, which made her very pleased.

Hoseok let out a sigh, running his fingers through his hair.

"This is all wrong! You should wear tight clothes when you fight," he announced.

Hannah's smile dropped.

"It's a question of safety," continued Hoseok, "I'm not teaching you to fight for you to perform at a boxing match in a schoolyard. When you will encounter people that will want to kill you in real life, there will be no rules, no guidelines. I guarantee you that your adversaries will try to get to you in any ways possible; by grabbing your hair, kicking you in the knees, and also choking you with your own clothes if they hang on you like this."

Hannah could see his point but didn't say anything. Hoseok stood up, showing her the battle uniform he wore every day. It looked like some kind of military all black fighting outfit; a very tight long-sleeved shirt with a belt and pants made in the same rough material as well as black laced boots. There were pockets in the front of the shirt and pants to put grenades and ammo in, and although he wasn't wearing any straps to hang his guns on that day, there were clips to fasten the harness around his body.

"This is what you will be wearing when you go on mission," he revealed, "The material is resistant, enough to block a knife's blade, it can't be ripped, and it is tight enough so that no one can grab onto it."

Hannah swallowed the lump in her throat. The material, although pretty thick, clung onto Hoseok's muscles, showing off every detail of his body, from his long-sculpted legs to his small waist and well-built shoulders. There was no way she was going to wear something like that ever.

"No. I'm not wearing that," she said, the finality in her tone making Hoseok roll his eyes.

The man didn't understand Hannah's struggle with her body and simply thought she was being whiny, but that wasn't the case at all.

"Yes you will!" he said, "So what, you think Taehyung is going to let you waltz in a mission wearing this?" he asked, pointing at her enormous outfit.

Again, Hannah didn't say anything, cheeks flushed and gaze on her hands as she tried to imagine herself wearing something tight, showing off her body. Only thinking about it was making the anxiety tighten around her throat.