9| The Basement

- Bang bang bang-

"You should really go buy some clothes

"You should really go buy some clothes."

Hoseok looked at Hannah from top to bottom. Again, she was wearing one of Yoongi's old pair of shorts and a t-shirt with holes, looking small and vulnerable in them because of their width on her small frame.

"I didn't even know I was allowed to go out," she replied with a sheepish tone.

The trainer, dressed in his black warrior outfit, shook his head in disapproval.

"You're not a prisoner! You can do whatever you want, now come on," he added, leading her to the elevator.

When they got in, Hoseok immediately pushed the emergency button and the number 3 at the same time.

"What are you doing?" asked Hannah, intrigued by his behavior.

"I'm showing you the basement," he announced with a smirk.

"But there's no basement."

Yes there is and it's full of secrets, he thought.

The lights of the elevator suddenly flickered, and an electronic woman voice was heard, coming from the speakers.

"Name and password?"

"Jung Hoseok, and the password is: Suga stinks more than a dumpster."

"Thank you, have a nice day," said the voice, and the elevator started to go down, gliding from the top of the building to the depth of the underground.

"Suga stinks more than a dumpster?" asked Hannah with a smirk.

"Taehyung changes the password every week."

Soon enough, the elevator stopped, and the doors opened, revealing a very large space.

"Woah!" exclaimed Hannah, looking around her with wide eyes.

The room was gigantic, with high ceilings full of neon. In the back, there was an area with blue mattresses on the ground and all kinds of practise swords, knives and sticks attached on supports to the wall. There were also punching bags and gymnastic rings hanging from the ceiling, as well as all kinds of weights and machines to workout.

From this central room, there were many doors, and Hannah curiously walked to the first one, interested about what other secrets were hidden there.

The first room to her left looked like a workshop. There was one gigantic metal table occupying most of the space and it was covered with metal scraps and all kinds of weird machines and computers. There was also a chemical lab in the back, and Hannah recognized a bottle of cyanide and another one of arsenic. Finally, occupying the right wall was a huge terrarium, glowing red from the heating lamp. In it was a gigantic snake, rolled up on itself, snuggled against the rocks and pieces of wood decorating its habitat.