52| Psycho

- You're evil. It's hot. -

It was all about the way Hannah's body rolled in his hands, how her eyes would close from the intense pleasure and how she gasped for air, fingers digging in Taehyung's thighs

It was all about the way Hannah's body rolled in his hands, how her eyes would close from the intense pleasure and how she gasped for air, fingers digging in Taehyung's thighs. There was just something about her when she was on the verge of having an orgasm; so perfectly out of control, body spasming and twisting, so raw and sincere as she would let out the wildest whines, incapable of holding back anything.

Taehyung loved when she was like that.

"Please... please," she begged, throwing her head on his shoulder.

The both of them were standing on their knees. Taehyung had his back straight and Hannah was tightly nestled against him, in between his legs with her back against his chest. He was thrusting deep inside of her, slow and intense, breath hitching against her ear and arms tightly holding her from behind, hugging her lean frame to prevent her from moving.

Hannah loved to feel all of Taehyung against her back, his scars against hers, smoothly rubbing together as well as his shallow breaths. In moments like these, she would feel like this was it; this was as close as they could ever get. Closer and they were just going to merge together.

Another orgasm hit Hannah's body and she fell forward, feeling absolutely powerless to the waves of bliss washing over her body relentlessly, making her cry in ecstasy. She clenched around Taehyung's cock, feeling her juices run down her thighs and the sensation made him cum as well, letting out shaky groans as he emptied himself inside of her in thick pulses.

When Taehyung detached his arms from her, Hannah felt forward, feeling warm and sluggish.

"For fuck's sake," whispered Taehyung, running a hand through his hair.

He didn't know what else to say.

Hannah looked at him with heavy eyes, admiring the way the moonlight was making silver shadows dance across his face, making him look perfectly ethereal. She yawned in the crook of her arm and blinked lazily.

"No, no, you can't sleep yet baby."

They were still both covered in dry blood, sweaty and gross, but Hannah clearly wasn't in the mood for a shower, so Taehyung ended up picking her up bridal style to bring her to the bathroom, making her whine a bit.

"I'm tired."

"I know, it will only take a minute."

He checked if the water was at the right temperature, then stepped under the stream and stretched out his hand so she would grab it. The girl took his palm in between her fingers and stepped inside, grinning when she saw that Taehyung was smiling at her.

"Why are you smiling like that?" she asked.

In the darkness her uneven green eyes looked almost yellow. Taehyung quickly found his serious stance again.