65| Cherry Bomb

- Hello World I'm Your Wild Girl -

There was a corridor, then a staircase, then another concrete corridor, a junction, another junction

There was a corridor, then a staircase, then another concrete corridor, a junction, another junction... Hannah was getting out of breath and losing the count of the turns they were taking. However, Yoongi looked like he knew where he was going, leading them left and right in this labyrinth of grey coldness giving her the creeps.

"Seriously, why is this place so depressing?" asked Hoseok as they turned another corner.

The white neon lights were blurring into one long streak of icy brightness above their heads and Hannah was beginning to feel the dull ache of her body once again, the adrenaline subsiding to leave her shivering.

"There!" exclaimed Yoongi, pointing at a metal door that looked exactly like every metal door they had crossed so far, "I think it's this one! Level three, door 384."

Hoseok was the one to kick their way in, digging his booted heel into the metal. Once again, the door flew open, revealing a room with a table and a one-sided window. Hannah immediately rushed to glue her nose to the glass, looking through to see if Taehyung was alright.

She gasped when she saw him, her hands laid flat on the cold surface as she stared. Just like on the monitor, he wasn't moving. Facing the wall and laying directly on the dirty ground, his blonde hair was forming a halo around his head.

"Is that... blood?" asked the girl, looking around the room with wide eyes.

On the walls and floors, what she hadn't seen with the camera was that there were gigantic drawings; leaky skulls, smiley faces, clowns, slogans, scary depictions of knives and severed heads drawn with what looked like blood. The girl looked back at Taehyung, noticing for the first time that the soles of his naked feet were all bloody just like hers.

"What are you waiting for! Kick the door open!" exclaimed Yoongi and Hoseok, inspecting the lock, shook his head.

"This isn't an office door, this is a prison door, I'll break my leg if I try opening this..."

"Maybe I could pick the lock... I just need a paper clip or a hairpin..." assessed the scientist, looking through the room for anything sharp he could use.

Hannah, feeling another wave of adrenaline invade her system, walked to the door like she was on autopilot. She shot her hand forward, her telekinesis abilities suddenly reviving with the horror of the sight before her. The door opened immediately, and she walked in cautiously, suddenly unsure of what Taehyung's reaction would be. Had they played with his mind like they had done with hers? Would he even recognize her?

Her eyes brushed over the drawings on the walls, wild comic-like laughter and other idioms; It was more fun in Hell, I taste like the dreams of wild children, Please forgive me. The letters were a dark red and shaky like they were written by someone gone mad with agonizing pain.