42| Venus Flytrap

- Aren't we all sinners? -

In the basement, Hannah was positioned with her feet apart on the blue mattresses, her battle outfit already drenched with sweat as she tried to push back Hoseok's precise attacks, teeth gritted

"Sloppy! So sloppy!" the trainer chimed as he sent her a toothy smile.

Hannah tried to side-kick him in the chest, but he moved too fast, sliding sideways to avoid her extended leg. He grabbed her shin with both hands and lifted. Hannah fell on her bottom with a squeal, her leg still in Hoseok's grip.

"You still need to work on your balance and your flexibility," he told the girl, reaching out for her hand to help her up, "and stop stepping forward before you hit, because by doing so, I can predict your next move. Seriously, that was really bad."

Hannah didn't take his hand, standing up by herself with a pout. She glared at the side of the room, where Jungkook and Liam were observing her curiously. She would need to do better than that to impress them, that was for sure. Hoseok was currently kicking her ass. Not that it was unusual, the trainer always kicked her ass.

"Again!" he ordered.

And already she was back on her two feet and aiming at the boy's face.

Punch, punch, move sideways, god she's slow, and what's up with her facial expression, she looks like she's pooping when she's focused.

Even if Hannah could hear everything Hoseok was thinking at the moment, she was still not fast enough to process it and react accordingly. She ducked a powerful punch, then tried to kick him in the crotch with her knee and Hoseok grabbed onto her shoulders, losing his smile.

"Are you trying to knee-jerk me in the nut-sacks?"

Hannah sent him an evil smile before slapping him right on the cheek. The sound resonated into the room, loud and clear. Hoseok clenched his jaw, pinching his lips. The outline of her palm was blossoming on his face, red and inflamed as he looked at himself in the mirror on the wall. She had hit him pretty hard, even him had to admit it.

"Yes, I was aiming for your nut-sacks," the girl giggled, green eyes glaring at him.

Before Hannah could react, the man projected her on the ground, then jumped on top of her, straddling her waist. One small punch right on the nose with a tightly clenched fist was enough to make the girl let out a whimper. She saw stars and snorted when she started to feel the hot blood leaving her nostrils.

"Did you break my nose!?" she exclaimed, eyes tearing up, coughing.

Hoseok, still on top of her, smiled brightly.

"Nope, didn't hit you hard enough, but if you want me to stay nice, don't aim at my balls again. I kind of need them for... recreational purposes."