18| Red

- Blood type: Matte black with a hint of gold-

Hannah, hidden around the corner, observed the sight in front of her with big wide eyes

Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jimin were directly sitting on the kitchen island, clearly coming back from their mission because they still had their battle outfits on, except for Hoseok who, for some reason was wearing a tuxedo.

The all looked mad and a little guilty, cheeks flushed and hands still clutching their guns.

And in front of them was Taehyung who was throwing plates and glasses around the room, making Ms. Min's precious dishes explode in millions of pieces against the wall.

Hannah's first thought was that Ms. Min was going to murder him. Her second thought was; Why the Hell is he covered in blood?

The man was wearing his battle outfit, again showing off his muscular figure and accentuating his waste, but the outfit was completely drenched in blood, the liquid flowing down his hair and face, creating a puddle on the ground that he kept smearing around by pacing through the room.

A sudden image invaded Hannah's mind, and she remembered Carrie, one of the few movies she had watched with Jungkook.

Taehyung was drowning in blood; the liquid was thick, a dark garnet colour, dripping off his dishevelled hair and his clothes, running down his face to get caught in his long eyelashes. All he missed was the tiara to look like the bloody prom queen.

Annoyed, he wiped the liquid off his face, coating his forehead in red.

"You idiots! Where were you tonight? I had to do all the job myself!" he screamed at his crew, "Namjoon! Were you sleeping or something? What happened?"

Namjoon looked a little banged up. He clearly had received a few punches that night because his lip was busted and he had a contusion on his cheekbone, the colour already a deep purple.

"Sorry... I was distracted..." he slowly said, his gaze on his feet, "Hoseok had to save my ass because I blew my cover after five minutes."

Taehyung crossed his arms on his chest, jaw clenched and gaze sending lethal glares at his team. Hannah felt the butterflies in her stomach starting to dance around. The whole – combat outfit covered in blood and super pissed face – look was a real turn on, and she bit her lower lip.

"Yoongi? Jimin? What are your excuses?" he screamed at the two others.

The two boys looked at each other sheepishly, not saying anything.

"Well... we had to move because the police showed up and we looked pretty suspicious just standing there with bags full of cash you know..." slowly revealed Jimin.

Taehyung let out a low groan and the boys all looked fearfully at him.

"And whose job was it to take care of the cops?"